So Now That Trump Has Seemingly Separated Himself from Bannon Who Are You With?

When It Comes to Trump vs. Bannon

• I'm With Trump

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm With Bannon

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Well, it depends on the issue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actually, I don't expect to agree with either of them

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
It is inevitable, these two are going to differ at some point, probably sooner than later, on policy or political strategy. Yes, Steve Bannon is gone, but now he can lob missiles at Trump from a safe distance and cause considerable damage.

So who will you side with when they differ, Bannon, or stick with Trump?

Clearly, this question is directed to the Trump supporters of USMB.
Both.

How can that be?
When you figure that out, you won't be such a hack.

Trump likes thugs, as long as they work on his behalf, but thugs don’t change, and that’s why he finds himself in so much trouble.

It is inevitable, these two are going to differ at some point, probably sooner than later, on policy or political strategy. Yes, Steve Bannon is gone, but now he can lob missiles at Trump from a safe distance and cause considerable damage.

Is this a serious question?

Noone even knew who the guy was until he took over the campaign with Conway......why in the world do you guys give him so much time......

He was only Trump's chief strategist.

Now he's just another coffee boy.

Noone even knew who the guy was until he took over the campaign with Conway......why in the world do you guys give him so much time......
He was a major part of the Trump Administration.

One of his so called "only the best of the best."

Why in the world do you guys try to dismiss him so much now?

Is this a new rule established since the Trump Administion?!???

Look at my posts, I've never been a huge bannon guy. I don't think he's a white supremacist and defended him as such.....but here is a question...why does the media talk about this guy?
He didn't even join the campaign until the latter half of 2016, after which Trump had already had his issues......So what did Bannon help with?

He may have been, but what did he do?
Name something he had Trump do?
(hint Trump had his campaign well on the way before Bannon came onboard)

He may have been, but what did he do?
Name something he had Trump do?
(hint Trump had his campaign well on the way before Bannon came onboard)

Bannon was the chief executive of the Trump campaign. He was also his chief political strategist.

You can attempt to downplay his role if you'd like but it fools no one.

I just don't see Bannon lobbing bombs at Trump. Trump is the closest thing to an alt-right President that Bannon will ever see, and he knows it.

For Bannon and the psuedocons, life is a false dichotomy. You are either for Trump or you are a Hillary voter.
More like Hillary lover or something, because a Hillary voter could also mean some people have voted for her to keep the orange clown out of the white house.

im with me.....

Here's my prediction...

Bannon wil ultimately LOSE...and lose badly.

And all the far rightwing hacks and lackeys, in this very thread will capitulate and bow down to their Orange Klown King and go with it. That includes those in here that are on the fence trying to say they're for BOTH depending on the issue.

Bottom line...Bannnon is TOAST!

Watch...

New Topics

Forum List

Back