So now that Qadaffi has all but defeated the rebels, Obama wants to attack?

The UN as well as Obama makes choices that just make things worse
its just slaughter # 2
all the ground thats traded hands now will be fought to trade again

Everyone in here has been debriefed and knows exactly what the President knows in order to make a well-reasoned decision themselves.

I need a debriefing so I can figure out what he means, not what he says.

You need a debriefing to figure out what is really the right decision in said situation. Tossing around insults at someone who has all of the intel before he makes/made a decision while you don't have the same intel to know what the fuck you'd do? Just another day for a bitter partisan messageboarder.

Everyone in here has been debriefed and knows exactly what the President knows in order to make a well-reasoned decision themselves.

I sure as heck hope the President knows alot more than everyone hear knows. The information the media is providing really isnt giving us enough information to understand the consequences of any military actions.

I sure as heck hope the President knows alot more than everyone hear knows. The information the media is providing really isnt giving us enough information to understand the consequences of any military actions.

Which is exactly why anyone opining about his decisions is just blowing smoke out their own asses.

Folks, our "president" is a fucking moron.

“Talking points” prepared by the CIA on Sept. 15, the same day that Rice taped three television appearances, support her description of the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate as a reaction to Arab anger about an anti-Muslim video prepared in the United States. According to the CIA account, “The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. There are indications that extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.”

Will Teabaggers expire from terminal-embarrassment??!!!

4_12_12.gif

"Mitt Romney has recently made the administration’s response to the attacks in Libya a centerpiece of his campaign. Romney and his campaign allege that the Obama administration “covered-up” the facts about the attacks for their political benefit. Romney’s core message is that: 1. The attacks were linked to al Qaeda, and 2. The attacks had nothing to do with an anti-Muslim video on YouTube.

A new report this morning from the LA Times casts serious doubt on Romney’s claims."

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Forum List

Back