So now that Israel put the hit out on hamas will BO back Israel like he promised

Muslim apologists think that Israel should just allow their people to be killed in the name of world peace.

obama is a muslim apologist. He's a sympathizer. In another era he'd be Tokyo obama.

Hey tough guy, quit bitching and grab your boot straps! Go to Gaza and start fighting and maybe you could last a week before you shit your pants and find a bullet in the middle of your head.
I'll just wait until some Israeli kiss-ass runs into me in a bar and try's to get in my face, while I'm rearraging his.

Does any of you dumbass Israel apologists stop sucking Bibi's dick long enough to ponder the notion that if you take out the ruling government in Gaza, just who is going to stop the militants from launching rockets? Normally, that's law enforcements job, but if you shoot the cops, all you got left is criminals.

According to reports it was the leader of the militant wing of Hamas.

Oh please, the Whitehouse will repsond with something like "We call on all sides to exercise restraint to prevent a dangerous escalation. And back Israel all the way."

Maybe Hamas should stop shooting rockets into Israel? Maybe the next guy they put in charge will think twice about such tactics.
They shoot rockets into Israel because of the shit Israel is doing right now!

Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari killed by Israeli strike - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

hope an astute reported will ask him.

Barry is so dumb that he'll blame it on bush. Barry don't have a clue. Time for the press to start being journalist.
This is nothing more than "state sponsored terrorism".

Fuck Israel!

May the Israelis destroy those sub-human , degenerate jihadists and send them all to hell asap.............................

Do Gazan's not have a right to a military? Do they not have a right to defend themselves?

If they're not allowed to have a military, then people need to stop referring to this as a war. You can't call it a war, when only one sides military is involved and the other doesn't even have one. Target practice would be a more appropriate term.

Muslim apologists think that Israel should just allow their people to be killed in the name of world peace.

obama is a muslim apologist. He's a sympathizer. In another era he'd be Tokyo obama.
Not one Israeli has been killed from a rocket attack in the last year.

Yet, 550 Palestinian's have lost their lives to Israeli sniper fire and IOF attacks in that same period.

The Jews in Germany were not trying to kill the Germans.

Israel's action against terrorists is long long long time overdue. They should have sterlized gaza long ago rather than continue to take these attacks.

Yet, 550 Palestinian's have lost their lives to Israeli sniper fire and IOF attacks in that same period.

Obviously that's not enough dead palestinians because they are still firing rockets. The number needs to be higher, much higher.

Oh please, the Whitehouse will repsond with something like "We call on all sides to exercise restraint to prevent a dangerous escalation. And back Israel all the way."

Maybe Hamas should stop shooting rockets into Israel? Maybe the next guy they put in charge will think twice about such tactics.
They shoot rockets into Israel because of the shit Israel is doing right now!

Why did they increase the rocket attacks during the last week?

WoooOOooooOOOot!! Score one for the good guys!!

Hamas military chief killed in Gaza air strike - Telegraph

Hamas has said that Israeli air strike in Gaza which killed Ahmed Jabari, the head of its military wing, "has opened the gates of hell

I hope Israel wipes the scum off the earth.. EVERY LAST MILITANT jihadist who has done nothing but taunt, launch rocket attacks.. while Israel sat and took it.. PAYBACK is a biatch!

Watch President Hussein Obama now jump in that Hamas is getting it's AZZ kicked and tell Israel to use restraint.. Any bets???
So I guess we can drop that "they're trying to wipe Israel off the map" bullshit, because the reality is, it's the other way around.

Poor terrorist organization HAMAS.. Why they should be allowed to launch as many rockets in to Israel without Israel doing a damn thing~!!! They're getting what they DESERVE! Israel kicking azz!

A shame how the oil drenched wealthy arab states have abandoned those poor, peaceful, innocent palestinaians to use as their political pawns and slaughtered lambs eh ???

Do Gazan's not have a right to a military? Do they not have a right to defend themselves?

If they're not allowed to have a military, then people need to stop referring to this as a war. You can't call it a war, when only one sides military is involved and the other doesn't even have one. Target practice would be a more appropriate term.

I don't think they have any rights to launch rockets at their neighbors. I think the correct term is targeted assassination.

In Gaza?

Link?

I don't think they have any rights to launch rockets at their neighbors. I think the correct term is targeted assassination.

Let me rephase that. They do have the right to launch rockets, but their neighbors have the right to do what they feel is necessary to protect themselves.

Israel is the only nation that I know of where the world expects her to sit defenseless and be attacked day in and day out..

If obama laid on his back and kicked his feet Israel wouldn't trust him to crap his pants. Israel is not giving up the land, it is not partitioning Jerusalem. It will turn the middle east into a glowing pit in the ground first.

They have no illusions that Obama is their friend. We have forced them to rely on Obama for our support.
Prophecy insists that Israel is about to trust the anti-Christ until he sits in God's seat in their brand new temple, so......

Forum List

Back