So now that Israel put the hit out on hamas will BO back Israel like he promised

obama will pretend to support Israel if he thinks he can get information to be passed on to Iran. Fortunately Israel would never trust obama enough to tell him anything.

Rather than obama remaining true to his word, we should be more concerned about Iran being true to their word. If they consider a strike on Hamas a strike on Iran, then Iran's next strike should be against the US because that's what they promised.

The Middle East has just become a lot more dangerous, since Israel knows it cannot trust the POTUS. This will lead to unilateral action with imponderable results.

If obama laid on his back and kicked his feet Israel wouldn't trust him to crap his pants. Israel is not giving up the land, it is not partitioning Jerusalem. It will turn the middle east into a glowing pit in the ground first.

Hamas military chief Ahmed Jabari killed by Israeli strike - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

hope an astute reported will ask him.

Barry is so dumb that he'll blame it on bush. Barry don't have a clue. Time for the press to start being journalist.
This is nothing more than "state sponsored terrorism".

Fuck Israel!

Hey tough guy, quit bitching and grab your boot straps! Go to Gaza and start fighting and maybe you could last a week before you shit your pants and find a bullet in the middle of your head.

If obama laid on his back and kicked his feet Israel wouldn't trust him to crap his pants. Israel is not giving up the land, it is not partitioning Jerusalem. It will turn the middle east into a glowing pit in the ground first.
Yeah, the Israeli's are saying, "If we go down, we're taking everyone with us!"

Well, that sounds like a rational republic!

Nahh.. He DESPISES Israel.. it's ingrained. He can't help himself. It's why when Bibi visited the WH he couldn't even stand to be in the same room with a "Jew," and never has since. A leopard can't change its spots. Liberal jews who voted against their right to survive in a free Israel, own this.

Hey tough guy, quit bitching and grab your boot straps! Go to Gaza and start fighting and maybe you could last a week before you shit your pants and find a bullet in the middle of your head.
I'll just wait until some Israeli kiss-ass runs into me in a bar and try's to get in my face, while I'm rearraging his.

Does any of you dumbass Israel apologists stop sucking Bibi's dick long enough to ponder the notion that if you take out the ruling government in Gaza, just who is going to stop the militants from launching rockets? Normally, that's law enforcements job, but if you shoot the cops, all you got left is criminals.

WoooOOooooOOOot!! Score one for the good guys!!

Hamas military chief killed in Gaza air strike - Telegraph

Hamas has said that Israeli air strike in Gaza which killed Ahmed Jabari, the head of its military wing, "has opened the gates of hell

I hope Israel wipes the scum off the earth.. EVERY LAST MILITANT jihadist who has done nothing but taunt, launch rocket attacks.. while Israel sat and took it.. PAYBACK is a biatch!

Watch President Hussein Obama now jump in that Hamas is getting it's AZZ kicked and tell Israel to use restraint.. Any bets???

Nahh.. He DESPISES Israel.. it's ingrained. He can't help himself. It's why when Bibi visited the WH he couldn't even stand to be in the same room with a "Jew," and never has since. A leopard can't change its spots. Liberal jews who voted against their right to survive in a free Israel, own this.
I despise what Israel does. Any normal human being would. Any civilized person would.

Supporting this shit, is like telling people, Hitler was a victim of bad press.

I despise what Israel does. Any normal human being would. Any civilized person would.

Supporting this shit, is like telling people, Hitler was a victim of bad press.

Careful, you're snoring snot all over the place in your usual hate Israel SHITFIT. :lol:

WoooOOooooOOOot!! Score one for the good guys!!

Hamas military chief killed in Gaza air strike - Telegraph

Hamas has said that Israeli air strike in Gaza which killed Ahmed Jabari, the head of its military wing, "has opened the gates of hell

I hope Israel wipes the scum off the earth.. EVERY LAST MILITANT jihadist who has done nothing but taunt, launch rocket attacks.. while Israel sat and took it.. PAYBACK is a biatch!

Watch President Hussein Obama now jump in that Hamas is getting it's AZZ kicked and tell Israel to use restraint.. Any bets???
So I guess we can drop that "they're trying to wipe Israel off the map" bullshit, because the reality is, it's the other way around.

Oh please, the Whitehouse will repsond with something like "We call on all sides to exercise restraint to prevent a dangerous escalation. And back Israel all the way."

Maybe Hamas should stop shooting rockets into Israel? Maybe the next guy they put in charge will think twice about such tactics.

Forum List

Back