So NOW Saudia Arabia is open to issueing visas for US tourist travel?

i wouldn't mind checking out 'saudi arabia' . Outside of 'islam' i have no problem with 'arabs' in their homelands . And if the 'saudis' tone their war mongering religion of 'islam' down and accept allow Western ideals and ideas in 'saudi arabia' then whats the problem ??

Won’t be long before they have titty bars
The npr story mentioned zones allowing bikinis and booze. I mean WTF. Cancun is cheaper.
--------------------------- i think that there are Violence warning in 'mexico' by USA State Department and 'cancun' is mentioned as being dangerous Ben .
Well, Nassau then. (-:
Puerto Rico’s beaches are still fantastic too, despite Trump’s efforts.
------------------------------------- FUNNY , But feck the beaches , if i went to 'saudi arabia' i'd want to go camping in the desert with some PEACEFUL Arab guides and checkout the history and the common or old style Arab ways of desert living .

Won’t be long before they have titty bars
The npr story mentioned zones allowing bikinis and booze. I mean WTF. Cancun is cheaper.
--------------------------- i think that there are Violence warning in 'mexico' by USA State Department and 'cancun' is mentioned as being dangerous Ben .
Well, Nassau then. (-:
Puerto Rico’s beaches are still fantastic too, despite Trump’s efforts.
------------------------------------- FUNNY , But feck the beaches , if i went to 'saudi arabia' i'd want to go camping in the desert with some PEACEFUL Arab guides and checkout the history and the common or old style Arab ways of desert living .
Ew

i wouldn't mind checking out 'saudi arabia' . Outside of 'islam' i have no problem with 'arabs' in their homelands . And if the 'saudis' tone their war mongering religion of 'islam' down and accept allow Western ideals and ideas in 'saudi arabia' then whats the problem ??

I have known some----actually very few Saudis in the USA----young
persons here for further professional training. -----all of the few
were very nice reasonable people-------not into the ------Islamism shit

Hey, I've been to Jiddah Saudi Arabia, and it wasn't all that bad.

And......................believe it or not, there actually was a bar there. It was on the second floor of a large building, and there were no signs, but if you knew who to ask, they would point you in the right direction. And, there were a few local Muslims there having a beer.

And......................believe it or not, there actually was a bar there. It was on the second floor of a large building, and there were no signs, but if you knew who to ask, they would point you in the right direction. And, there were a few local Muslims there having a beer.

Long ago I worked with a Jordanian-----he was Christian----and commented on the bar he used in AMMAN----I said "bars in
AMMAN" ? he laughed and said "of course ----mostly for muslims"

Long ago I worked with a Jordanian-----he was Christian----and commented on the bar he used in AMMAN----I said "bars in

Another place you can see lots of Muslims drinking alcohol is in Dubai UAE at any of the international hotels (they are the only ones with bars in them). Bad thing we were warned about was going there, getting drunk, and then getting in a cab to get back to the ship. Some cab drivers, if they knew you were drunk would take you to the police station and turn you over for being drunk in public, because they would get a small reward for it.

Another place you can see lots of Muslims drinking alcohol is in Dubai UAE at any of the international hotels (they are the only ones with bars in them). Bad thing we were warned about was going there, getting drunk, and then getting in a cab to get back to the ship. Some cab drivers, if they knew you were drunk would take you to the police station and turn you over for being drunk in public, because they would get a small reward for it.

kinda meanspirited

Forum List

Back