So now Russia has invited NK to sway our elections in favor for the Reps and Trump.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
As Trump summit appears closer, Kim Jong Un meets with Russian foreign minister

----------------------------------------------------------

I bet a lot of the populist and autocratic leaders have encouraged him to enter to sway the 2018 election. I mean Trump is really a friend to China and so Is Ivanka now.

So Trump rips up the Iran deal to start a NK nuke deal. Wonders never cease.

All the crooked men need to stick together.

Oh, please, give Russia a break! It's been a year and a half since you Dems lost, however you didn't bother yourselves to realize that you should only blame yourselves, your "leaders" and your crooked candidate for that. "Russian interference" was desperately invented as a poor excuse for your terrific loss.

upload_2018-6-1_15-57-51.png

Last edited:
The witless Russians were used by Trump et al, and soon both groups will feel the weight of American reprisal.

The witless Russians were used by Trump et al, and soon both groups will feel the weight of American reprisal.
We're sending Maxine Waters to Russia?

th

Maybe she can convince the Russians to make up some fake dossiers about Trump for the DNC and FBI to purchase..

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

If Russia would finally end democrats and wipe them from the nation, they should be welcomed and do it.

As Trump summit appears closer, Kim Jong Un meets with Russian foreign minister

----------------------------------------------------------

I bet a lot of the populist and autocratic leaders have encouraged him to enter to sway the 2018 election. I mean Trump is really a friend to China and so Is Ivanka now.

So Trump rips up the Iran deal to start a NK nuke deal. Wonders never cease.

All the crooked men need to stick together.

Nothing but a lame ass excuse for the loss you are about to have......

This years election fashion demands polyester suits as worn by Kim and afforded so much attention from The Don...Bad hair dews are also chic..

New Topics

Forum List

Back