So NOW, "politics is local"???

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Does everyone remember when then Tea Bagger sweetheart Scott Brown was elected in MA, and all Tea Baggers proclaimed his election was a direct assessment against Obama? Now, after last Tuesday's dismal results for Tea Bagger candidates, they have changed their tune just a tad...

"Races are an odd thing," said Judson Phillips, a Tennessee lawyer and founder of Tea Party Nation. "Despite the national discontent on a lot of issues, the truth remains, so much of politics is local. It's hard to draw a conclusion from the results we've seen because there are so many variables in play."

How many sides of their asses do these morans speak out of?

November true test for Tea Party success - CNN.com

I'm puzzled why some of the fucking idiots on the left, such as YaWank, seem not to get the 'local' aspect of politics. Scott Brown was a direct result of local politics.... and, far from a disappointment to TEA Partiers, Scott has done exactly what he said he'd do when he ran.... vote in the best interest of those who elected him.

Personally, I'd fill DC with Scotts. I couldn't give a shit what letter they run under. If droolers like the OP were even a quarter as smart as they think they are, they'd get it. The Dems lost "Kennedy's seat" for that exact reason - IT WAS NEVER KENNEDY'S SEAT.

As long as people from out of state can donate millions of dollars to candidates, politics is no longer really local in that aspect. Though Doug Hoffman in NY-23 learned quite well what happens when you appeal only to the national level but forget who you're actually suppose to be representing.

As long as people from out of state can donate millions of dollars to candidates, politics is no longer really local in that aspect. Though Doug Hoffman in NY-23 learned quite well what happens when you appeal only to the national level but forget who you're actually suppose to be representing.

Out of state people can't vote---:cuckoo:

Does everyone remember when then Tea Bagger sweetheart Scott Brown was elected in MA, and all Tea Baggers proclaimed his election was a direct assessment against Obama? Now, after last Tuesday's dismal results for Tea Bagger candidates, they have changed their tune just a tad...

"Races are an odd thing," said Judson Phillips, a Tennessee lawyer and founder of Tea Party Nation. "Despite the national discontent on a lot of issues, the truth remains, so much of politics is local. It's hard to draw a conclusion from the results we've seen because there are so many variables in play."

Not as many as you...

Not as many as you...

How many of you morans proclaimed Brown's victory as a national movement against Obama's policies again? Lie all you want, but you know it do be true.

I'm puzzled why some of the fucking idiots on the left, such as YaWank, seem not to get the 'local' aspect of politics. Scott Brown was a direct result of local politics.... and, far from a disappointment to TEA Partiers, Scott has done exactly what he said he'd do when he ran.... vote in the best interest of those who elected him.

Personally, I'd fill DC with Scotts. I couldn't give a shit what letter they run under. If droolers like the OP were even a quarter as smart as they think they are, they'd get it. The Dems lost "Kennedy's seat" for that exact reason - IT WAS NEVER KENNEDY'S SEAT.

Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree more.

Sure you do.....NOW!

teabagger.jpg

I guess some folks have more than one asshole.

They sure are willing to claim ideological "victory" when there's a win they like.....

I guess some folks have more than one asshole.

They sure are willing to claim ideological "victory" when there's a win they like.....

I refer to this as hypocrisy....

Correct. The seat belongs to the people, thus the saying 'all politics are local'.

Good Form.

Couldn't agree more.

Sure you do.....NOW!

Idiot. I supported Scott from the start. You're just such a partisan little hack that you conveniently forget previous threads.

Please continue making a total ass of yourself. Your av suits you.

Forum List

Back