So Now On To Expanding ObamaCare Like The Exit Polls Showed The Voters Want!

no caveats to the act derail my point that the basis of HMOs is the mandate in the act which aimed to regulate them. earlier i had said that the ACA goes further (and that is obvious), but the point that it is in the same vein of regulation and mandate is supported. this is the way you make an HMO system: regulation and mandate.

could you understand that without me using fancy colors and font sizes, buddy?

What I understand and you refuse to acknowledge is that you ARE 100% WRONG. There is no HMO MANDATE, there was no HMO MANDATE.

What that act said was IF an employer, with OVER 25 Employees, CHOSE to offer medical coverage, then they had to offer the CHOICE of HMO's or traditional coverage.

That IS NOT a mandate like the unconstitutional obamacare fiasco MANDATES that ALL must purchase insurance coverage or be FINED for not doing so.

Now without any added colors, you still don't know JACK!

A reasonable person would admit their overzealous ERROR. But librocommunists cannot admit their errors since that would be their lifelong singular conversation.

The HMO Act makes the option mandatory, if the employers offer fee-for-service plans. The Military makes draft registration, mandatory even to claim an exemption. The IRS makes the filing of Tax Forms Mandatory, even to claim the Schedule M Refund, or any other refund, even if there is no income tax liability.

The Government Does a lot of Mandatory. OSHA creates mandatory purchases, with fines imposed for lack of compliance. The basis is in the Commerce Clause. Social Security payroll taxes are mandatory, even if the Amishman is personally exempt under 1402g provisions. The 1402g based exemptions are also in The Affordable Health Care Act!

You can choose to be Amish, and then you do have to pay the Self-Employment Taxes, or the one or another of the Health Insurance Plans. You will further make no claims on the government for the services.

All of that is mandatory, and all of that is Constitutional

What is so unconstitutional about doing Amish Christian, like believers intended, who were Deists?! Everyone knows where Christians live, who are not Deists. Even the Constitution itself was written: So as not to offend the Quakers. Both groups are in Pennsylvania, which knew a thing or two about "mandatory."

Madison and Hamilton cannot be contacted, but Quakers can be contacted: And especially since no Quaker can speak for the Quakers! That is mandatory! mandatory is allowed in the Constitution!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes make mandatory marks on many cattle: That even say nothing about quality or feeding of many critters!)

can someone on here please actually say that they prefer not to have health insurance? im not sure what the underlying issue i here. there is no one i know that really chooses to live without health insurance. some can not afford it, which is a legitimate answer and by having everyone purchase insurance it drives down the cost of the plan due to the fact the more money is being put into the system. this is the essence of all types of insurance. (life, health, disability, auto) you pay a premium, as does everyone else in the plan. then when you have an incident or event you claim that event against the allowances in your insurance. what is it you dont like? the fact that the government is telling you something you have to do? if thats the case, youre living in the wrong country. its governments job to pass laws and enforce them. we give them the power to tell us what to do. our laws exist and we have to follow them. as a society, we can not pick and choose which ones we like and which ones we dont.

government mandates have existed for a long time that you're probably not even aware of. taxes are a mandate, you cant just opt out of paying taxes. (this includes monies you pay for social security, Medicare and Medicaid) if you dont use those services, does the government just allow you not to pay those taxes?

one thing that no one has discussed here is cost. what is a reasonable monthly amount of money to pay for a premium? $100? $200? $300? i am charged around $100 / month for my HMO, and that is currently by choice. yet my previous employer plans cost $350 / month. different plan, different cost. now i am not mandated to purchase insurance yet, but i choose to. just like most people choose to do. when the mandate goes into effect, are you all of a sudden going to stop paying your premiums because someone now says its mandatory to do something you have been doing all along?

The HMO Act makes the option mandatory, if the employers offer fee-for-service plans. The Military makes draft registration, mandatory even to claim an exemption. The IRS makes the filing of Tax Forms Mandatory, even to claim the Schedule M Refund, or any other refund, even if there is no income tax liability.

How often do you wish to make yourself sound like a complete FOOL?
"Option mandatory" IF the employers offer" "Draft registration" "Filing taxes" All quotes from your half vast knowledge. But NONE have anything to do with a citizen being FORCED to make a purchase, FROM a 3rd party, by the Government.

The Government Does a lot of Mandatory. OSHA creates mandatory purchases, with fines imposed for lack of compliance. The basis is in the Commerce Clause. Social Security payroll taxes are mandatory, even if the Amishman is personally exempt under 1402g provisions. The 1402g based exemptions are also in The Affordable Health Care Act!

No purchase necessary, AGAIN. No one says the Govt cannot collect taxes. But the gross incompetent one was adamant about the fine for violating the MANDATE to purchase was NOT a tax. But now that we are approaching 50% of the States suing the Govt over that mandate. The obamalama suddenly reverses his position and says the fine IS a tax.
You can choose to be Amish, and then you do have to pay the Self-Employment Taxes, or the one or another of the Health Insurance Plans. You will further make no claims on the government for the services.

All of that is mandatory, and all of that is Constitutional

What is so unconstitutional about doing Amish Christian, like believers intended, who were Deists?! Everyone knows where Christians live, who are not Deists. Even the Constitution itself was written: So as not to offend the Quakers. Both groups are in Pennsylvania, which knew a thing or two about "mandatory."

Madison and Hamilton cannot be contacted, but Quakers can be contacted: And especially since no Quaker can speak for the Quakers! That is mandatory! mandatory is allowed in the Constitution!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes make mandatory marks on many cattle: That even say nothing about quality or feeding of many critters!)

Your feeble and childish attempts to interject religion into this discussion is laughable. Deflect, obfuscate, and inject meaningless chatter all you wish. You were wrong to start to claim the Govt can mandate purchases and you're still wrong.
The Govt can make laws, the Govt cannot make us customers.

ObamaCare’s popularity hits all time low! “Just a quarter of the public (25 percent) now says they expect their own families to be better off under the health reform law, which is the lowest share since KFF [Kaiser Family Foundation] began tracking this question.” (The Weekly Standard)

Forum List

Back