So Now I am an enemy of the state.

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Some American people disagree with his policies so he has labeled them enemies who must be punished .
audio

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Ok So Now I am an enemy of the state.

Some American people disagree with his policies so he has labeled them enemies who must be punished .
audio

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Well, you're a murderer of common sense. I think you need do a bit more than not vote to become an "enemy of the state".

You Hispanic, Mr. Fitnah?

Obama's statement is clear those who disagree with his policies in his mind are enemies who must be punished.

audio

Hmmmmm, think he knows that this very day the latinos aka illegals of LA are violently ethnic cleansing neighborhoods there to drive out negroes.

If i have to be an enemy of state to stand with the people and their rights, even if Im the only one who does it, so be it.

I dont have a problem being the enemy of marxism.

audio

If this be the case, let us stand shoulder to shoulder...

Another "Open mouth, insert foot" moment from the most intelligent, articulate whiny little brat ever to hold the office of POTUS.

Forum List

Back