So now Fox is going after the FBI,

and i vaguely remember comments months ago where lefties were advocating law breaking by some government agencies like the 'cia' , 'fbi' and other agencies still run by 'mrobamas' people . Are you calling for the same sorts of law breaking by 'mrobamas' still embedded people Eddie ??
you lost me

funny , what are you Advocating for Eddie and don't be shy , tell us in plain English Eddie !!
You seem quite able to read between the lines when trump BS's you Why not now?
--------------------------------------- funny , do YOU have no guts eh Eddie ??
I was born at night pis but not last night
----------------------------------------- SO , so as i said , you have no GUT's eh Eddie ??

funny , what are you Advocating for Eddie and don't be shy , tell us in plain English Eddie !!
You seem quite able to read between the lines when trump BS's you Why not now?
--------------------------------------- funny , do YOU have no guts eh Eddie ??
I was born at night pis but not last night
----------------------------------------- so , so as i said , you have no GUYS Eddie !!
Got lots of guys ,,,friends all Some ladies too

The FBI worked to keep the airplane ramp meeting between the attorney general and Bill Clinton hidden under wraps.

They are crooked and should be disbanded.

The FBI worked to keep the airplane ramp meeting between the attorney general and Bill Clinton hidden under wraps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that alone is damning !!

Yes disband them and the secret service and watch what happens to Dump

You realize you are arguing for a secret state police that is not an impartial keeper of the law, but one that imposes its political beliefs on the public.

Shall I begin greeting you with 'Sieg Heil'?

You realize you are arguing for a secret state police that is not an impartial keeper of the law, but one that imposes its political beliefs on the public.

What do you think we have now with Adolph Trump?

What do you think we have now with Adolph Trump?

The corrupt FBI/Deep State was "exposed not by the Republican press but by the Washington Post and the New York Times. They reported over the weekend that the special prosecutor had kept from House investigators the discovery that a senior investigator in the special prosecutor’s office was demoted for sending anti-Trump messages to a mistress."
The Mueller Firing Speech - The New York Sun

If you are a better person than those who support a secret state police, it's time for you to begin showing it.

-------------------------------- from what i hear the President Trump has his own people in addition to Gov Men and the GOV men may do the job simply for money and the job benefits Eddie .

whereas the TRUMPS private security guys love the President Eddie .

Love him? Nah. Think hes far better than miss shredding emails and why does Benghazi matter? Yea.

Love him? Nah. Think hes far better than miss shredding emails and why does Benghazi matter? Yea.
You still buying that Benghazi shit?.....Hill must be the Devil No gd republican can put a hand on her but all of trumps people are in the shitter

Forum List

Back