So now even the voters are giving Palin "Gotcha" type questions?

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
John McCain and Sarah Palin did an interview with Katie Couric about her comment regarding Pakistan and they are saying it's just more "gotcha" media tactics...

of course Katie rightly points out that it wasn't the media who asked the question but rather a voter... I'm surprised they didn't say it was an Obama operative trying to catch her off guard.

Exclusive: McCain, Palin Answer Critics, Katie Couric Asks Palin If She Contradicted McCain On Pakistan And Her Response To GOP Criticism - CBS News

he looks like her dad trying to get her out of detention.. it's pretty sad...

John McCain and Sarah Palin did an interview with Katie Couric about her comment regarding Pakistan and they are saying it's just more "gotcha" media tactics...

of course Katie rightly points out that it wasn't the media who asked the question but rather a voter... I'm surprised they didn't say it was an Obama operative trying to catch her off guard.

Exclusive: McCain, Palin Answer Critics, Katie Couric Asks Palin If She Contradicted McCain On Pakistan And Her Response To GOP Criticism - CBS News

he looks like her dad trying to get her out of detention.. it's pretty sad...

That's exactly what it reminded me of!

The girl did something wrong, fucked up completely and now wants her rich old daddy to bail her out of trouble.

Well guess what Sarah, daddy can't bail you out come debate time. ;) :badgrin:

Personally, I think it's getting stupid about how far Palin is playing the victim card.

What's next? Her own family is plotting against her?

These are the voters, the people who pay for her salaries. Come November, they are going to vote whether she will be Vice President of the United States or not.

And those voters deserve to have every damn question related to politics they wanted answered to be answered.

The girl did something wrong, fucked up completely and now wants her rich old daddy to bail her out of trouble.

Personally, I think it's getting stupid about how far Palin is playing the victim card.

These are the voters, the people who pay for her salaries. Come November, they are going to vote whether she will be Vice President of the United States or not.

And those voters deserve to have every damn question related to politics they wanted answered to be answered.

Damn women----get her back in her mukluks and her igloo where she belongs

She should do an interview with these guys...

mc.jpg

Hell no, I'd like a woman for VP or even President but I'd want her to be qualified and shows signs of intelligence/common sense.

Sarah Palin has neither of those things. If you still continue to defend this woman as "qualified" and "ready to lead on day one" then you are more delusional then I thought you were.

Hell no, I'd like a woman for VP or even President but I'd want her to be qualified and intelligent.

Sarah Palin is neither of those things. If you still continue to defend this woman as "qualified" and "ready to lead on day one" then you are more delusional then I thought you were.

Sorry--too busy seeing if the dems are gonna bail out the corporations.

Sorry--too busy seeing if the dems are gonna bail out the corporations.

It was the Dems who got that golden parachute out of the bailout.

The Republicans are going to spin this in John McCain's favor if this passes or fails. Gotta love the politics being played.

If John McCain is able to get this passed supposedly dillo, you going to vote for him come November?

I would like to ask Obama--what was Joe Bidens stance on policy #345672000- 30 years ago?

Wanna bet, Obama would say UH! pause-uh,uh What was that? What was the policy about?

These are the kind of questions, that are continually launched at Sarah Palin!

They are deliberately done by the Obama media networks to make her look bad.

Last edited:
It looks like a barracuda is nothing but a small fish in a big ocean ...

I would like to ask Obama--what was Joe Bidens stance on policy #345672000- 30 years ago?

Wanna bet, Obama would say UH! pause-uh,uh What was that? What was the policy about?

These are the kind of questions, that are continually launched at Sarah Palin!

They are deliberately done by the Obama media networks to make her look bad.

She wouldn't look bad if she just said, "I don't know."

But she is going to be replaced my Mitt Romney, so it doesn't matter.

Man oh man oh man would I love to play a game where Sarah's been naughty and big old mean daddy has to "punish" her. :D

Forum List

Back