So now according to a board Racist white infants are able to be racist

No need to kill the children of white racists today in this time. Slavery is over and it doesnt matter how racist they are unless they are doing something to you. In Nats time it was imperative. Thats why he is a hero to most Black people.

I dont want american sympathy. It has no value to me. I dont court any sympathy to be honest. Those that understand me and Nat will express appreciation.
Wow, thanks for the backpedal. That's a lot different than your initial declaration:
Yes all white babies raised by racists should die. They are infected with the virus.
eusa_whistle.gif

If your "people" find the murder of innocent people to be heroism, then I have no respect for your "people". It's one thing to fight for one's freedom and even kill in doing so, but it's another to murder innocents. You advocated murdering "white babies" then pulled back. I think that was more to cover your tracks than an honest belief. You have a choice of living in hate or living in love. You have a choice of living in peace or living in rage. Whatever you choose affects all those around you.
Saying children of white racists should die and saying there is no need to kill them is not a back pedal no matter how hard you want it to be. Those are two separate thoughts but I understand your education limits you.

It always amuses me when white people say they have no respect for Blacks. That much is abundantly obvious. I guess it never occurs to you that I could care less what white people respect. :laugh:

No I never pulled back. I still say babies of white racists should be killed. However, in todays world its not necessary like it was for Nat.

Last edited:
I already understand hundreds of thousands of white men died to free blacks and they don't know history.
There has never been thousands of whie men that died to free Blacks. As far as I know there was only one documented case of a white man dying to free Blacks. His name was John Brown.
Newt knight did as well.
Never heard of him. A complex person but I wouldnt count him as someone that died to free Black people.

The True Story of the ‘Free State of Jones’ | History | Smithsonian

Last edited:
Yes all white babies raised by racists should die. They are infected with the virus.
eusa_whistle.gif

Saying children of white races should die and saying there is no need to kill them is not a back pedal no matter how hard you want it to be. Those are two separate thoughts but I understand your education limits you.

Oooops. You should tuck your true thoughts back in. :lol:

No I never pulled back. I still say babies of white racists should be killed. However, in todays world its not necessary like it was for Nat.

Back peddling like champ.

eusa_whistle.gif

Saying children of white races should die and saying there is no need to kill them is not a back pedal no matter how hard you want it to be. Those are two separate thoughts but I understand your education limits you.

Oooops. You should tuck your true thoughts back in. :lol:

Back peddling like champ.
No need to tuck them back in.

You should never back pedal. Its not something to be proud of. I recommend you stand your ground and say what you mean.

I already understand hundreds of thousands of white men died to free blacks and they don't know history.
There has never been thousands of whie men that died to free Blacks. As far as I know there was only one documented case of a white man dying to free Blacks. His name was John Brown.
Newt knight did as well.
Never heard of him. A complex person but I wouldnt count him as someone that died to free Black people.

I think it was more of protecting those people in Jones county tired of being oppressed.

Newt knight did as well.

I think it was more of protecting those people in Jones county tired of being oppressed.
He died of heart attack while dancing on his property. Thats different than dying to free Black people.

the reason i say he is complex is that his reasons are really unclear. He voluntarily joined the confederate army then deserted after he was shafted.

Why is it racist to think that big fat out of control sweaty inner city drugged out negros are scary? They are!
No worries, I doubt big fat out of control meatheads, be they Brits or not, would understand the Queen's English as used by civilized folk.
You having trouble staying on topic? Wtf are you talking about?
No. You? Fucking racist douchebags. Most are dimwits, a few are mental cases, some are just assholes seeking to manipulate the less witty by appealing toward their base nature. I doubt you're one of the latter types, but I am guessing Trump is one.
I'm manipulating the less witty... you. :lol:
Whatever helps get you through the day, mate.

.....No I never pulled back. I still say babies of white racists should be killed. However, in todays world its not necessary like it was for Nat.
Disagreed. Of you say that, that's what I said you said before you started dancing around it. Disagreed.

It bet Asc's children are racist.
He's already admitted to teaching them racist ideals, but once they are grown up, I hope they're more open-minded, intelligent and educated than he will ever be.

When I was a kid, I'd spend summers on my grandfather's farm. There was a popular television show on at the time called "Room 222". He wouldn't let us kids watch it because it had a black male character in the lead role as a teacher. It was hard for me to understand that at the time, but despite my disagreement with his racism, I loved my grandfather and he was good to us grandkids.

It bet Asc's children are racist.
He's already admitted to teaching them racist ideals, but once they are grown up, I hope they're more open-minded, intelligent and educated than he will ever be.

When I was a kid, I'd spend summers on my grandfather's farm. There was a popular television show on at the time called "Room 222". He wouldn't let us kids watch it because it had a black male character in the lead role as a teacher. ....

That was just an excuse. He was protecting you from a boring-as-shit TV show.

Forum List

Back