So not long ago I asked when will the poor be the new rich...well obama is now

People who "Inherit" have the same legal rights and standings as everyone else there is no distinction from people who work for a living to people who "Inherit" They pay the same taxes as proscribed by law as everyone else. For this Clown to use such Hate filled Rhetoric against anyone in this nation is criminal. The office of the president in-case you've forgotten to to speak for everyone in this nation not to attack groups of people who have done NOTHING wrong or legal.

And intead we are treated to Class Warfare courtesy of this POTUS. Shameful.

It appears the potus and I use that term lightly believes some people's rights and standings are more equal then others.

His intent is clear, results dramatic, effect horrible to those of us that understand true liberty.

And intead we are treated to Class Warfare courtesy of this POTUS. Shameful.

It appears the potus and I use that term lightly believes some people's rights and standings are more equal then others.

His intent is clear, results dramatic, effect horrible to those of us that understand true liberty.

You know I don't think that in my life time that I have been so ashamed of a President. Clinton was bad no doubt about that but this idiot makes him look like a boyscout. Have we ever seen such a hate filled myopic individual elected to the office ever? I strongly doubt this idiot will be reelected but if he is God help the people of our Nation

You know I don't think that in my life time that I have been so ashamed of a President. Clinton was bad no doubt about that but this idiot makes him look like a boyscout. Have we ever seen such a hate filled myopic individual elected to the office ever? I strongly doubt this idiot will be reelected but if he is God help the people of our Nation

Indeed. Remember he was supposed to be a 'Transformative figure' during his campaign of '08 (which he hasn't left yet, only ratcheted up)...was supposed to bring us together...

Quite the opposite. If regret were a commodity? Obama voters of '08 are indeed rich beyond compare.

Indeed. Remember he was supposed to be a 'Transformative figure' during his campaign of '08 (which he hasn't left yet, only ratcheted up)...was supposed to bring us together...

Quite the opposite. If regret were a commodity? Obama voters of '08 are indeed rich beyond compare.
Whew!!!

You "conservatives" surely are a bunch o' whiney, lil' bitches.

Is it any wonder your wives/girlfriends are perpetually on-the-prowl for a lil' excitement.

:eusa_eh:

"In this story, which is all about liberating the rich people from the inconvenience of taxes and regulation, we cannot prevent ourselves from repeating for the umpteenth time how much their main proposition derives from stupidity. Every time they agitate to spoil the most fortunate, they insist again and again that this will translate into economic growth, employment, etc.

Ever since Bush the father and Bush the son multiplied their gifts to millionaires, their promises have never come true. According to a study conducted by a British economist at the University of Warwick, tax deductions are actually a way of giving subsidies to the luxury goods industry, which are all foreign and mostly French. Put it another way, the rich buy Dior, Dom Pérignon, Hermès and other brands. Particularly, they have filled the safe of the champion in this sector: Bernard Arnault, who is, since last year, the richest man in Europe and the fourth richest in the world.

In acting in this fashion, the Republicans are attempting to destroy anything that resembles the shadow of a state. Pitiful!"

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Capitalism is all about class warfare. The corporations have declared war on the middle class...for now. The tide will turn. Hope I'm alive to see it.

the rich dont have a target...they've been getting richer at the expense of the middle class. Talk about class warfare. Balance the budget on the backs of the working class so the corporate pigs keep getting the breaks.

Capitalism is all about class warfare. The corporations have declared war on the middle class...for now. The tide will turn. Hope I'm alive to see it.
what left after capitalism ?
are you a commie ? we out lasted that ,

whats left to take its place ?

I hope you live long enough to see that too .not like you need freedom .

New Topics

Forum List

Back