So not long ago I asked when will the poor be the new rich...well obama is now

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
talking about lowering the definition of who is the "rich" with his plan to raise the SS cap now Obama has changed that definition to mean people who earn 107K a year. Yet still hasn't indicated what if any spending cut's will take place.

Can we not agree that Obama's grand plan to Demonize people who earn a living will not work and is in fact extremely dangerous for our Nation how long before his actions start costing people their lives.

talking about lowering the definition of who is the "rich" with his plan to raise the SS cap now Obama has changed that definition to mean people who earn 107K a year. Yet still hasn't indicated what if any spending cut's will take place.

Can we not agree that Obama's grand plan to Demonize people who earn a living will not work and is in fact extremely dangerous for our Nation how long before his actions start costing people their lives.

What to expect from a mand that never held a private sector job in his life?

I strongly doubt anyone in his administration has held a private sector job and I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest that none of his administration has ever had a business.

I strongly doubt anyone in his administration has held a private sector job and I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest that none of his administration has ever had a business.

From what I understand this is true.

Obama's plan to demonize the "evil" rich is beyond a doubt the most divisive thing any president has ever done to our Nation. Obama is the leader for everyone in our Nation not just his party not for just one race....Everyone means everyone as the leader of our nation to use such Hatred for any one group is criminal in its intent.

So not long ago I asked when will the poor be the new rich...
Bullshit.

When....and, where?

You "conservatives", who are (too) often tryin' to come-off as some kind o' wisened ol' sages, really are gettin' quite tiring.

Hey....you suckers wanna fall for that "I told you so." horseshit from Porky Limbaugh & the other (various) liars at FAUX Noise, that's your option. But, don't come-around, here, thinkin' everyone else is as stupid/gullible as you.

Creating a non-existent past doesn't make you look any smarter.....only, more-desperate.

slap_3f.gif

....You mean....as-opposed-to someone who's only legacy was as a...

Hey....I might just be me....but, I've gotta go with someone who's had a long-history of successes (business or otherwise), as-opposed-to someone who had a reputation as the only person who....

493.gif
529.gif
493.gif
529.gif
493.gif

Obama's plan to demonize the "evil" rich is beyond a doubt the most divisive thing any president has ever done to our Nation. Obama is the leader for everyone in our Nation not just his party not for just one race....Everyone means everyone as the leader of our nation to use such Hatred for any one group is criminal in its intent.

With all the hatred against them, I wouldn't blame the rich selling everything and leaving the country. Does the left think that would be a good thing?

Yeah......whatta great idea, having the Country run by a.....

Ya' suppose they're STILL waiting for....

:eusa_eh:

What about people who inherit and did no work at all.

The truth is, many wealthy people got that way from bank loans and because they were able to "fulfill" a demand, the two go hand in hand. Rich people don't make jobs. Jobs are created when there is a demand. Republicans don't believe in "investment". They think investment is simply "throwing money away".

Obama has no "grand plan" to Demonize people. More vitriol from the retarded right.

Their current battle cry, "Keep government hands off my Medicare". You gotta love it.

With all the hatred against them, I wouldn't blame the rich selling everything and leaving the country.
I'd imagine THAT PARTY would be akin to the one thrown for the Puritans who escaped from England!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMhU64HMUA]YouTube - And the Crowd Goes Wild[/ame]​

With all the hatred against them, I wouldn't blame the rich selling everything and leaving the country. Does the left think that would be a good thing?

So as obama continues to redefine who the evil rich are the number fall ever futher he needs to do this in order to continue generating unrest and hate his agenda demands it

who was poor and now rich by Obama's hand ?
first its the middle class Obamas looking out for , so your class war is a lie , but after bush its hard to tell who's middle class and who's poor .
are you rich ? or just hate Obama ?

It's where the money is:

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3453-ed-an418-1taxes-g-20110417172403.jpg

and we so need to keep paying for this:

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3448-saupload-10-01-03-goods-government-thumb1.png

The truth is, many wealthy people got that way from bank loans.....
Ya'.....

.....did ya'???????
eusa_doh.gif

So as obama continues to redefine who the evil rich are the number fall ever futher he needs to do this in order to continue generating unrest and hate his agenda demands it
Don't you have some English-homework, to do, this weekend????

:eusa_eh:

(You know....like sentence-construction & punctuation.
eusa_doh.gif
)​

who was poor and now rich by Obama's hand ?
first its the middle class Obamas looking out for , so your class war is a lie , but after bush its hard to tell who's middle class and who's poor .
are you rich ? or just hate Obama ?

No actually I am an American Citizen who has the same Legal Standing and Rights as everyone else.

I pay the Taxes as proscribed by law I have done nothing Illegal. So to have this Assclown use such Hate filled rhetoric against my Family and myself cause's me great concern.

I am America I expect this President to protect everyone equally not just some or a few but everyone.

What truly astounds me is how people such as yourself fail to understand the dire crisis this president is promulgating by the use of such divisive politics.

The truth is, many wealthy people got that way from bank loans and because they were able to "fulfill" a demand, the two go hand in hand. Rich people don't make jobs. Jobs are created when there is a demand. Republicans don't believe in "investment". They think investment is simply "throwing money away".

Obama has no "grand plan" to Demonize people. More vitriol from the retarded right.

Their current battle cry, "Keep government hands off my Medicare". You gotta love it.

People who "Inherit" have the same legal rights and standings as everyone else there is no distinction from people who work for a living to people who "Inherit" They pay the same taxes as proscribed by law as everyone else. For this Clown to use such Hate filled Rhetoric against anyone in this nation is criminal. The office of the president in-case you've forgotten to to speak for everyone in this nation not to attack groups of people who have done NOTHING wrong or legal.

Last edited:

People who "Inherit" have the same legal rights and standings as everyone else there is no distinction from people who work for a living to people who "Inherit" They pay the same taxes as proscribed by law as everyone else. For this Clown to use such Hate filled Rhetoric against anyone in this nation is criminal. The office of the president in-case you've forgotten to to speak for everyone in this nation not to attack groups of people who have done NOTHING wrong or legal.

And intead we are treated to Class Warfare courtesy of this POTUS. Shameful.

And intead we are treated to Class Warfare courtesy of this POTUS. Shameful.

It appears the potus and I use that term lightly believes some people's rights and standings are more equal then others.

Forum List

Back