So, my hobby is doing well.

Which I'm sure you redistribute immediately, you anti-American piece of shit.

Anti-American? Piece of shit?

Who are you? Do I know you? Jeebus......

Fall back, your negative vile self wasn't invited here, you came voluntarily.

link to my free album is in my signature.

link to the article that features me is rapmusic.com

thanks for the kind words Peach.

I do love music, it's right up there for me.

People that love music live longer, although whether or not rap is music could be debatable.

Not debatable. There's instruments, vocals and emotion. It's music by every measure, that doesn't mean that you have to like it.

Yes, debatable. There's sometimes instruments, most of the time nothing but midi loops. Vocals are nothing more than jungle chants. Emotion... if you consider "pimpin' yo bitch" or "fuck" this or "fuck" that or some other sort of punk ass, wigger, gangsta' crap emotion... well... ya... whatever... that's why you need a "parental advisory" on your album... :eusa_hand:

It's not music, it's garbage.

Last edited:
People that love music live longer, although whether or not rap is music could be debatable.

Not debatable. There's instruments, vocals and emotion. It's music by every measure, that doesn't mean that you have to like it.

Yes, debatable. There's sometimes instruments, most of the time nothing but midi loops. Vocals are nothing more than jungle chants. Emotion... if you consider "pimpin' yo bitch" or "fuck" this or "fuck" that or some other sort of punk ass, wigger, gangsta' crap emotion... well... ya... whatever... that's why you need a "parental advisory" on your album... :eusa_hand:

It's not music, it's garbage.

"I dont like it so therefore its not music"

Naw, it's more along the lines of "It's foul words spoken rhythmically so it's not technically music."

Rap isn't music. It's fucking tribal posturings done to rhythm. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Naw, it's more along the lines of "It's foul words spoken rhythmically so it's not technically music."

Rap isn't music. It's fucking tribal posturings done to rhythm. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Tribal posturings?

You guys know that the code of which you speak isn't very veiled, at all?

Besides, vocals done to rhythm is music.

Just because you don't like it? Well, that just makes the people who do feel that much more sane.

And besides all of that, what the fuck have you ever produced worth a damn? So.....shhhhh

I'm more interested in how a left wing yahoo can reconcile his leftist ideology with the desire to be a successful rap artist/producer..while working as an accountant.

Pfffffttttt...hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm more interested in how a left wing yahoo can reconcile his leftist ideology with the desire to be a successful rap artist/producer..while working as an accountant.

Pfffffttttt...hahahahahahahahahaha

A: You dont know my views on the issues.
B: I have no desire to Rap as a career, so that desire you speak of? You made it up.
C: I don't see how someone who doesn't like vile music, also practices as a vile and negative human being on the internet. How do you reconcile that, and how do you reconcile being Religious when you don't even TRY to be a good person, but instead take step to, and GO OUT OF YOUR WAY to be a negative, condescending one instead. Good luck with that kharma on your shoulders.

Today, I was featured in an article on a pretty big rap blog.....right above articles about yelawolf, ghostface, 50-cent, dj premier...

And I do not aspire to do music for a living, but this was pretty damn cool to me and I will say that I am proud of it.

I won't retread the link, it's in the flamezone if anyone's interested but......................damn.

Reported for duplicate thread. :D

I dont have ill feelings toward koshrgrl, I just think she's sad. She probably needs a friend or two.

Forum List

Back