So, my hobby is doing well.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Today, I was featured in an article on a pretty big rap blog.....right above articles about yelawolf, ghostface, 50-cent, dj premier...

And I do not aspire to do music for a living, but this was pretty damn cool to me and I will say that I am proud of it.

I won't retread the link, it's in the flamezone if anyone's interested but......................damn.

Today, I was featured in an article on a pretty big rap blog.....right above articles about yelawolf, ghostface, 50-cent, dj premier...

And I do not aspire to do music for a living, but this was pretty damn cool to me and I will say that I am proud of it.

I won't retread the link, it's in the flamezone if anyone's interested but......................damn.

Go ahead and aspire! Congratulations, if you love music, then it is for you.

Dude dont be affraid to go professional if the opportunity is there.

Start prepairing

thanks for the kind words Peach.

I do love music, it's right up there for me.

Dont let your dreams die. Go for it.. I bet you will do great :eusa_clap:

If the opportunity come to you than just grab it and don't fear at all you will do good.

That's what I'll do - I mean if any labels big or small contact me and ask me to work on a project, I will say YES without hesitation.

People that love music live longer, although whether or not rap is music could be debatable.

People that love music live longer, although whether or not rap is music could be debatable.

Not debatable. There's instruments, vocals and emotion. It's music by every measure, that doesn't mean that you have to like it.

Album's now got 479 plays, off of one blog's worth of promotion.

I'll now be stepping my twitter game up, and I have quite a few more blogs in the works which hopefully some of them pull through. Let's move.

I'm sure when GT makes it big, he will re-distribute all his wealth.

I'm positive he will.

I'm sure when GT makes it big, he will re-distribute all his wealth.

I'm positive he will.

I already redistribute much of my money, I don't see things changing all that drastically.

Sure ya do.

"Redistribute" isn't exactly the same as "I sell my foodstamps for dope" yo.

Sure ya do.

"Redistribute" isn't exactly the same as "I sell my foodstamps for dope" yo.

I'm an accountant and a personal trainer, I make plenty of money you snivveling twit. Jealously is so ugly.

Which I'm sure you redistribute immediately, you anti-American piece of shit.

Forum List

Back