"So Much Hate Coming From This President"...

So says the Daddy of the murderer of an unarmed minor whose only crime was walking back from a conveniance store with a can of tea and some candy. You fucking bigots are making our nation look like it has not left the '50s.

And you want total control of your life via the Federal Government, grow up and take care of yourself. Quit expecting the Feds to control every aspect of your life. You are looking like the 40 year old that can't leave mommies basement.

So Trayvon's father..should get a concealed carry permit..confront Zimmerman..and shoot him?

Holy shit.

Funny. Obama's kids haven't murdered anyone while fucking pretending they're fucking batman or Dirty Harry.

George Zimmerman is a racist killer maybe he should blame himself and quit blaming the President.

If a black person had shot this guy we wouldn't be having the conversation,, it would be okay with all the race baiters.. the only time obama has been transparent..

Can you give me an example of an black shooting someone unarmed just walking down the street and not being arrested?

President Obama never mentioned Zimmerman

But he did refer to the incident, then chose sides.

He was asked about the incident and told the boys parents it would be thoroughly investigated........as he should

Yep, he " took sides" with our Constitution.

The real question is, why is the rw NOT demanding a full investigation and trial? Why are they saying Zimmerman is the victim and should get off?

Yeah, our president is "racist" because he sided with the search for truth and justice. We can't have that in the White House. Vote for corrupt Grover Nordquist, Er, uh, I mean Mittens cuz he has no interest in justice.

George Zimmerman is a racist killer maybe he should blame himself and quit blaming the President.

If a black person had shot this guy we wouldn't be having the conversation,, it would be okay with all the race baiters.. the only time obama has been transparent..

Please post an example of a black man known to have killed someone and being released.

Just kidding. You're lying and you know it.

We need a total investigation on the federal level of this incident. The government in Florida has done a total FUBAR here. Time to find out who and whys of this.

Oh neat, old rockhead has moved from fake climate science to fake forensics......:thup:

Why do the rw's object to an investigation of this crime?

Because the rw's don't believe the murder of a black kid IS a crime.

He was asked about the incident and told the boys parents it would be thoroughly investigated........as he should

Yep, he " took sides" with our Constitution.

The real question is, why is the rw NOT demanding a full investigation and trial? Why are they saying Zimmerman is the victim and should get off?

Yeah, our president is "racist" because he sided with the search for truth and justice. We can't have that in the White House. Vote for corrupt Grover Nordquist, Er, uh, I mean Mittens cuz he has no interest in justice.

BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T FINISHED THE FIRST INVESTIGATION

you fucking idiot.

We need a total investigation on the federal level of this incident.

Why? You have already convicted Zimmerman, assbrain.
Why bother?
If assholes like you were running the country, he'd be heading to the electric chair right now - without investigation or trial.
How Naziesque of you.

Seig Fucking Heil, asswipe!

:cuckoo:Loonie toons (Light-britches)Warrior102, loonie toon!:cuckoo:

So much partisanship coming from Libo-Pauli

I wonder if Daddy passed along his hate for "Racoons" to his son, or if he picked that up bit of hate from some of his wanna-be cop buddies?

I would like the retards who are claiming they want a *full investigation* and who are making egregious (false) claims about the boy's body not being released, the cops *covering up* something, the investigation being over, to line up RIGHT HERE and sound off.

THE INVESTIGATION IS STILL GOING ON YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Pick up your bag of rocks and run to the beach and back repeatedly, singing that as you go until it sinks in. Then give me 100 push ups, get up, and do it again...this time singing

I AM A BRAIN DEAD PIECE OF SHIT this time...

1. the investigation is currently underway and you are making it very difficult for the cops and the da to do their jobs.
2. Evidence was collected despite your repeated comments to the contrary. So the clothing in the crap tape you keep claiming proves Zimmerman is a murderer isn't the clothing he was wearing during the attack.
3. Witnesses supported Zimmerman's account, by ALL ACCOUNTS.
4. The Police Chief has stepped aside to allow someone else to conduct the investigation already, to quell the rumors of corruption/racism/what the fuck ever.
5. THE INVESTIGATION IS STILL GOING ON.
6. THE INVESTIGATION IS STILL GOING ON.
7. THE INVESTIGATION IS STILL GOING ON.
8. THE INVESTIGATION IS STILL GOING ON.
9. THE INVESTIGATION IS STILL GOING ON.
10. THE INVESTIGATION IS STILL GOING ON.

So your hysterical shrieking for *another investigation* is a tad bit premature, as well as dishonest and misleading.

Yea and if he had a son, "he'd look like Trayvon". Nooooooooooooo he didn't take sides, did he.

He played the emotional card, as usual. Obama MAY have had a son who looked like the young Trayvon, but doubtfully the 17 year old, 6'3" person whose current picture is on Facebook.

trayvon-facebook.jpg

Yea and if he had a son, "he'd look like Trayvon". Nooooooooooooo he didn't take sides, did he.

He played the emotional card, as usual. Obama MAY have had a son who looked like the young Trayvon, but doubtfully the 17 year old, 6'3" person whose current picture is on Facebook.

trayvon-facebook.jpg

Obama could also have had a son who was very light-skinned, due to Obama's mother being white and all. Sometimes these things happen.

President Obama never mentioned Zimmerman

That seems to be the fucking problem moron.
Not as big a problem as what.....​

.....Ron Paul HAS!!!

*​

"In another passage, Kelso, a former Scientologist and account owner of other German Nazi forums, wrote: “I’ll be at CPAC from Feb. 9 to Feb. 12. I’ll send back reports to you from personal meetings with Ron Paul, newly-elected Senator Rand Paul and many others. It’ll be here on WhiteNewsNow, a place that is really starting to get interesting because of the presence of folks like you. Birds of a feather flock together, and we are really gathering some quality here.”

Forum List

Back