So much for trying to do good

Yep! the left will work hard at fucking it up for everybody. It's what they do.

"[T]he Left ???" Huh, every complaint I have ever heard concerning this issue comes from the religious bigots - Christian and Jewish, or the secular bigots, hasn't a damn thing to do with the political left as you label progressives. Is there any chance you birdbrains would get a thought. Let me add another challenge that will go unanswered - show me the left?

"[T]he Left ???" Huh, every complaint I have ever heard concerning this issue comes from the religious bigots - Christian and Jewish, or the secular bigots, hasn't a damn thing to do with the political left as you label progressives. Is there any chance you birdbrains would get a thought. Let me add another challenge that will go unanswered - show me the left?

bullshit,, nobody but the left says shit like "it's a public building we need to honor diversity" I'm getting to detest that word "diversity" it fucks things up for everybody.

bullshit,, nobody but the left says shit like "it's a public building we need to honor diversity" I'm getting to detest that word "diversity" it fucks things up for everybody.

somewhat true. But the right sees a public building and wants to privatize it.

"Diversity" in lib code means of course the elimination of all Christian symbolism.

I wonder if they'll make ppl check their yamulkes and bourkas at the door as well?

Last edited:
Again nothing from the wingnuts whose only reason for existence is opposition to an imaginary foe.

When I celebrate Midcannian Day I don't care if you join me and I do not place Midcannian Icons all over the place. I and other midcannians enjoy our day and celebrate without making our wonderful holiday a political issue of conflict. On midcannian day we just enjoy this brief moment of awareness.

Happy Midcannian day all regardless of your special day. Oh and Merry Christmas too.

http://www.politicalpass.com/2005/12/merry-christmas/

All about the Christmas tree: Pagan origins, Christian adaptation and secular status

Last edited:
You might care if you did place those symbols and your neighbors made you pulll them down.

other than a "member of the public" it says nothing about the person who complained....but yall just continue to make your hate filled assumptions that is was the "left"

hey Midcant.....i dont know why your wading in on this....this is the kinda shit your EXTREAM leftist ilk foam at the mouth over.....a Christmas Tree in the courthouse....oh my,it has to go.....

somewhat true. But the right sees a public building and wants to privatize it.

and this has what to do with the tree?....

Again nothing from the wingnuts whose only reason for existence is opposition to an imaginary foe.

When I celebrate Midcannian Day I don't care if you join me and I do not place Midcannian Icons all over the place. I and other midcannians enjoy our day and celebrate without making our wonderful holiday a political issue of conflict. On midcannian day we just enjoy this brief moment of awareness.

Happy Midcannian day all regardless of your special day. Oh and Merry Christmas too.

Merry Christmas – Political Pass

All about the Christmas tree: Pagan origins, Christian adaptation and secular status

for all of you who dont know....Midcantian Day is when all the morons like this meatball and his ilk,slide down Bandini Mountain.....without a slide....sounds like fun dont it.....

hey Midcant.....i dont know why your wading in on this....this is the kinda shit your EXTREAM leftist ilk foam at the mouth over.....a Christmas Tree in the courthouse....oh my,it has to go.....

LOL "i know a guy who lives in a Skull...." Is that you or do you always assume you know more about others than yourself? If a schizophrenic tickled themselves would they laugh, try it and let us know.

So anyway folks regardless if you are Islam, Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Jewish, Chinese Traditional, another religion, a nonbeliever, or a person in doubt, Happy Holiday. Is that upper or lower case? Who cares. And enjoy the changing of the seasons and the new year whenever it comes for you. Peace.

from a post in 2005, seems the birdbrains have not advanced far, and oh by the way they still celebrate Christmas, golly gee whillikers!

LOL "i know a guy who lives in a Skull...." Is that you or do you always assume you know more about others than yourself? If a schizophrenic tickled themselves would they laugh, try it and let us know.

hey a clue for ya dipshit.....the Avatars and the little saying that go along with them......ARE NOT REAL....as a BIG reader who quotes people all the time.....you think you would know a little about that.....heres a quote from another great Author

"If This Guy(Midcant) Had A Brain,A Squirrel Would Mistake It For A Nut,And Store It"Rufus T.Firefly

Sounds like jealousy to me. The liberals want to be the soul fount of goodwill and charity. Trees aren't illegal in a courthouse. All courthouses I have seen had lights. I think someone profiled that tree.

Forum List

Back