So Much For The Idiotic "Gun Free Zone" Meme

I have answered your question. If they know teachers can be armed you will be the first corpse.

More people are accidently shot and killed than in mass shootings. What happens when teachers accidently shoot and kill children?

-Smart guns in a holster-gun can't "accidentally" be fired

-Teachers will be the first target regardless if we carry or not, so why not give us a fighting chance to save our student's lives?

I would allow smart guns in. Gun nuts won't let them in the country however. Ones right is limited when it comes to smart guns it seems.

Because gun free zones stop accidental shootings. Let guns in and now we have accidents.

Allowing smart guns for teachers is reasonable in my opinion, having no weapons at all isn't, like I said I don't mind risking my life for my students (if there's a shooter from off campus that comes to my school, unfortunately my room is in a prime area for entry and exit on campus)-I just want a fighting chance to survive and save the lives of students, and I honestly don't think that's unreasonable.

I have answered your question. If they know teachers can be armed you will be the first corpse.

More people are accidently shot and killed than in mass shootings. What happens when teachers accidently shoot and kill children?

-Smart guns in a holster-gun can't "accidentally" be fired

-Teachers will be the first target regardless if we carry or not, so why not give us a fighting chance to save our student's lives?

People can't safely learn to carry. You want them around children?

Ohio gun shop owner fatally shot while teaching concealed carry class

People also can't drive safely, should we prevent people from driving in public?

Then we agree on smart guns. Now talk the gun nuts into it.

Cars are pretty save all things considered.

You're more likely to be injured/killed in a car crash than you are from a gun (not including suicides obviously).

Yes, and guns are used millions of times less each year. Guns are simple, don't point at somebody and pull the trigger.

Cars are far more complicated, used millions of times more than guns, are a necessity for most, drive at high speeds, snow, ice, rain, darkness, animals get in the road, other drivers ... All things considered cars are way safer.

If only there were armed police protecting the protesters in Dallas last night, then five people would be alive today instead of dead.

These gun free zones are invitations to shooters to commit mass murders.

Oh...

Wait...

Looks like we have another nail and five dead armed police in that meme's coffin.

2z4wks8.png

Gun control has never been proven to be effective... Just the facts

Gun control has never been proven to be effective... Just the facts
Got any more red herrings?

The "gun free zones" meme invented by propagandists for retards is as dead as the five Dallas armed police.

Just the facts.

Forum List

Back