So much for Spring being here!

Beautiful pictures, BTW. I don't know how people tolerate so much snow. They're obviously tougher than I am. My Dad moved us out of New York when I was very young and we never looked back.

You really do get used to it. I like how a good snowfall makes everything sound . . . all hushed and quiet and still, just like Care's pics.

That happened 3 times this year in Little Rock. We'd go walk the dog through the park at night and everything was bright and quiet. Then I had to drive to work the next day, but I've got a 4x4 so no problemo. I couldn't do it for months like you guys. No way.

It's really only on the roads for a small bit of time. And sometimes . . . it's kinda fun! :eusa_shhh: ;)

i lived in Florida for over a decade before moving to New England, I was born in the South as well....and lived most of my life in very warm weather regions....including Puerto Rico for 3 years....which was very tropical....And I must say that the change of seasons up here, is just beautiful....the "Spring Fever" is REAL up here....yet not once did I have it in the South....Spring, Summer, and Fall are SOOOOOOOOOOO APPRECIATED....my views of God's nature, has reached a new level that I was unaware... that it could exist!

It's survival of the fittest, is witnessed daily!

Nothing is taken for granted....each warm summer day, is spent doing the most one can....because you know they are limited....each beautiful, colorful flower that blooms, brings a smile, and thanks be to God, that follows! Each Red or yellow or orange Autumn leaf, brings awe as well....

the only thing negative about living up here is the heating oil bill....and with 10 grand,, putting in geothermal heat could solve that negative.....

Forum List

Back