So Much for Seperation of Church and State.

Are you talking about Iraq or Afganistan? I think you have the facts all twisted. And you sure swallowed the war propoganda.

I was going to explain how fucked up your thinking is but it would take too long. You need to educate yourself on what is really going on in the world. You are a brainwashed American.

You don't know how bad the situation has gotten in Iraq and Afganistan SINCE we invaded.

The Iraq war was unjustifiable. The Georgia war is unjustifiable. The Iran war you are planning is unjustifiable.

Just like you can take a no experience woman who didn't earn her way to the VP, she was picked for partisan political reasons, and somehow spin it so that she sounds like a good choice.

I guess if you can justify that VP pick, you can justify anything.

You can join me Iraq and tell me how my perception is distorted. Just a thought.

it sounded like she was praying for God to condone the attack. and this is continuing because the other poster sees nothing wrong with saying "God told me to do this"

It doesn't sound like she's praying to God to condone anything. It sounds to me like she's praying that they are following God's plan, and asking for guidance, and praying that they are doing the right thing.

Those are the things people who believe pray for, Busara. We make a decision, then we pray that we are making the right one, and pray that it's part of God's plan, and pray that we fulfill his desire. It's all we can do, not knowing the mind of God himself.

It's not like sitting around and saying, "God, I really want to go to war so please condone this decision that I've given no thought to, and support me although I really don't care if it's the right thing or not. Amen."

now how does one prove that it is God telling one something and not just someone making stuff up?

I see what he's saying.

If God tells you, personally something, and you relay what he said to you (God tells MOses to go to pharoah) then that's not speaking for God. That's being spoken to BY God.

Speaking FOR God is when Moses then goes to Pharoah and says "God says LET MY PEOPLE GO."

I get the diff.

Its not speaking for God if you are repeating what he has told you.
and how does one KNOW that God told him to do it instead of it being the Deceiver that told him to do it?

how do you know?

the only way to know, is if it is Scripturally SOUND....and even then, heed should be taken....

who has God spoken to DIRECTLY as you describe.... in the past, or in the Bible....you can start there....you might come to less than a handful....and YOU believe God spoke directly with a voice, to Sarah Palin or you or Bush..... and TOLD YOU that he wanted you to GO TO WAR with iraq????

well, sorry if i don't believe you, not for one nanosecond!

if you were to say YOU BELIEVE that God is on your side with this war, or something similar...then that would not be blasphemous...imo, otherwise it is...

you made the claim. if you cant back it up, it cannot be considered true. the burden of proof is on you

You're being ridiculous. If he thinks God speaks to him you have no way of knowing whether or not he's telling the truth. You can't prove God isn't speaking to him. Besides which, why is it anybody else's business whether or not God speaks to him? Is he telling you to do something using God as your authority?

You're being ridiculous. If he thinks God speaks to him you have no way of knowing whether or not he's telling the truth. You can't prove God isn't speaking to him. Besides which, why is it anybody else's business whether or not God speaks to him? Is he telling you to do something using God as your authority?

different topic allie. this is about darwin denouncing evolution on his deathbed

You can join me Iraq and tell me how my perception is distorted. Just a thought.

If you are a soldier, God bless you first of all, but secondly, you are swallowing the most propoganda/one sided/misinformation.

You were given about 5 different reasons why you were there.

Because Saddam had WMD's
Didn't have them but was evil
To spread democracy
Stay until the government takes over.

The whole reason we were there was oil. And the whole reason why we haven't left yet is oil.

Of course that isn't what they told you.

Forum List

Back