So much for Party unity and inclusion

Your link says that Bernie's supporters walked out but there was no mention of where they went.

Jill Stein interview with Fox News : DNC sabotaged Bernie Sanders

It says they OCCUPIED one of three media tents. There are vids all over the interwebs showing the protest inside the tent with the police locking off access in or out.

Picayune!

How is that important to the greater picture?

It's a waste of time, money and taxpayer dollars. THAT'S how it's important. Those folks ought to planning out a strategy to PUNISH the DNC by forming a viable political movement. Not taping their mouths and mugging for cameras all teary eyed.

Already being done.

I know Jill Stein. And Jill Stein is NOT Bernie Sanders. Not even close. The Green platform reads like a recruiting poster for turning America into a franchised chain of Communes.

Your link says that Bernie's supporters walked out but there was no mention of where they went.

Jill Stein interview with Fox News : DNC sabotaged Bernie Sanders

It says they OCCUPIED one of three media tents. There are vids all over the interwebs showing the protest inside the tent with the police locking off access in or out.

Picayune!

How is that important to the greater picture?

It's a waste of time, money and taxpayer dollars. THAT'S how it's important. Those folks ought to planning out a strategy to PUNISH the DNC by forming a viable political movement. Not taping their mouths and mugging for cameras all teary eyed.

Already being done.

I know Jill Stein. And Jill Stein is NOT Bernie Sanders. Not even close. The Green platform reads like a recruiting poster for turning America into a franchised chain of Communes.

Indeed, that is the elite's version.

Berners need to remember that a vote for Hillary is just a vote for continuing the power of the establishment and making their voice that much weaker in the next election. Send a message or you will be forever ignored.

The police shut down the Sanders media tent and the Sanders delegates walk out in protest. So far the MSM is unsurprisingly not reporting a bit of it.

Indeed they all know what we know
to elect Hillary means

hillnot-i8440.jpg

Trump can have the final 3% nutjob Sanders supporters that vote for Stein or him. She's an irrelevant mediocrity. Nice try, New BS GOP.

So you actually BELIEVE that all those Bernie voters who just got royally fucked over are gonna REWARD the Dems by voting for the lunatic they opposed in the 1st place? Final 3% my ass.

Those supporters are now "off the matrix" and thinking about what just happened. They are now much more aware of political reality than you can ever hope to be.

I kind of figured you were short a couple brain cells, but never realized you were missing 1/2 a brain..

Forum List

Back