So Much For No 'Convictions' On Vote Fraud

rdummy, wrongwinger, basshole, etc ALL claim that ACORN is squeaky clean and there is no voter fraud

Can you explain to us ignorant leftists how this impacted the election?

I'd like the answer to that too. I wonder how much publicity ACORN would have received by Fox & Co. if it hadn't been used as one of their slick diversions from some of the inyourface corruption going on by Republicans. We should know any day now the decision from the DeLay trial. Remember him, folks? Republican House Majority Leader, Tom Delay, conspiring to violate Texas state election law, money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering. One of those Bush era too-big-to-fail creeps who thought he was above the law, and actually flouted it.

And then of course there's Ken Blackwell, Ohio's Secretary of State, who made sure that George W. Bush won that state and put him over the top in electoral votes during the 04 election process. All he got was a blemish on his resume.

I'm sorry but Acorn got caught so many times with phony registrations, that you can't deny the pattern.

Nice try, but there is a reason Acorn is being forced to close up shop in state after state and it's not because they are honest and everyone else is just "mean to them."

Keep trying.

::

The reason Acorn closed up shop is because of the Rightwing misinformation machine passing around bogus videos. As usual, the media overreacted to the fake videos and ACORN paid the price

For the record...you have no issue with an organization, through its employees, submitting phony registration cards?

By law, ACORN was forced to turn in every application, even ones they knew to be false.

Do you know how ACORN does voter registration?

rdummy, wrongwinger, basshole, etc ALL claim that ACORN is squeaky clean and there is no voter fraud

I'd like the answer to that too. I wonder how much publicity ACORN would have received by Fox & Co. if it hadn't been used as one of their slick diversions from some of the inyourface corruption going on by Republicans. We should know any day now the decision from the DeLay trial. Remember him, folks? Republican House Majority Leader, Tom Delay, conspiring to violate Texas state election law, money laundering and conspiracy to commit money laundering. One of those Bush era too-big-to-fail creeps who thought he was above the law, and actually flouted it.

And then of course there's Ken Blackwell, Ohio's Secretary of State, who made sure that George W. Bush won that state and put him over the top in electoral votes during the 04 election process. All he got was a blemish on his resume.

Tom DeLay was just convicted and will go to jail. The Republicans will still claim ACORN is guilty of greater evils

Tom DeLay was just convicted and will go to jail. The Republicans will still claim ACORN is guilty of greater evils

and the Democrats will claim that his conviction absolves them of the stain of ACORN. Guess what, they all deserve to go down. But that wouldn't fit your agenda.

not if he wins on appeal

and the Democrats will claim that his conviction absolves them of the stain of ACORN. Guess what, they all deserve to go down. But that wouldn't fit your agenda.

Yea ...they really deserved that made up pimp nonsense the Republicans sold us

not if he wins on appeal

He tried to appeal on Dancing with the Stars too..

Didn't work there either

Of course. But then Statists would have to admit they operate a double standard.

You mean helping pimps find housing and telling them not to teach their 13 year old prostitutes to read?

Hahahahaha.....mmmm ha. You've been duped. (or did you know this already?)

The right-wing zealots were forced to release their unedited ACORN pimp tapes to California Attorney General Jerry Brown. Brown found that O'Keefe had never claimed to be a pimp, and that the editing was creative to the point of dishonesty.

Videotapes secretly recorded last summer and severely edited by O'Keefe seemed to show ACORN employees encouraging a "pimp" (O'Keefe) and his "prostitute," actually a Florida college student named Hannah Miles, in conversations involving prostitution by underage girls, human trafficking and cheating on taxes. Those videos created a media sensation.

Evidence obtained by Brown tells a somewhat different story, however, as reflected in three videotapes made at ACORN locations in California. One ACORN worker in San Diego called the cops. Another ACORN worker in San Bernardino caught on to the scheme and played along with it, claiming among other things that she had murdered her abusive husband. Her two former husbands are alive and well, the Attorney General's report noted. At the beginning and end of the Internet videos, O'Keefe was dressed as a 1970s Superfly pimp, but in his actual taped sessions with ACORN workers, he was dressed in a shirt and tie, presented himself as a law student, and said he planned to use the prostitution proceeds to run for Congress. He never claimed he was a pimp.

O'Keefe and Breitbart ACORN Videos 'Severely Edited'

And the rightwing still use Breitbart and O'Keefe as examples of exemplary journalism in bringing down ACORN
.....And, if you wash your clothes & hang-'em-out, to dry.....better take the opportunity to check your inventory of undergarments, if.....

.....Jimmy O'Keefe; Cub-Reporter....

916.gif

.....is in-town!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Of course. But then Statists would have to admit they operate a double standard.
If they admitted they had a double standard, there's the staunch belief the act would blow a hole in the space time continuum the size of Belgium.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF-FghbvHQg]Dr. Who Time Crash - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back