so much for Mrs Mittens being the brains of that family

I suspect she assumes that most Americans have an IQ over that of a peanut. In your case, she is mistaken... but most Americans are smarter than you... not that that says much about 'most Americans' but it does say a lot about you.

Ann Romney: “I Love that…There Are…Women “That Don’t Have A Choice And…Must Go To Work”

“My hats off to the men in this room too that are raising kids — I love that, and I love the fact that there are also women out there that don’t have a choice and they must go to work and they still have to raise the kids,” she said. “Thank goodness that we value those people too. And sometimes life isn’t easy for any of us.”

As Santorum would say: "What a snob!"

I am beginning to think that someone is paying herpy.derpy to post HuffPo links all over the forum.

Fail&Won'tGo is off HuffPuff duty at the moment, so luddite is picking up the slack. Gotta respect the HuffPuffers, they may be uneducated, but they are dedicated.

Who knows....maybe Mrs. Romney, if her husband wins, will also become proud of her country for the "first time in my life".

Ann Romney Talks Motherhood, 'Emotionally Draining' Campaign

"... I love the fact that there are also women out there that don’t have a choice and they must go to work and they still have to raise the kids..."

Do these people work for the Obama campaign?

Try putting the whole quote you stupid whining liberal. Lol

"“My hats off to the men in this room too that are raising kids — I love that, and I love the fact that there are also women out there that don’t have a choice and they must go to work and they still have to raise the kids,” Romney said. “Thank goodness that we value those people too. And sometimes life isn’t easy for any of us.”

I for one am growing tired of the Obama's trying so hard to act like they are just one of us. You see them on talk shows, interviews, etc, trying to come across like they are just an ordinary suburban family like the rest of us.

Hey...Obamas...you aren't. You're rich. You're kids attend expensive private schools. You have armed security everywhere you go. You are the most powerful husband/wife in the world. Drop the suburban "we're just like you" act. You have never been that. And never will be.

I expect a certain level of elitism from my president and his family. Because they are just that, elite. The United States is an elite nation. Our president should act like it.

Ann Romney Talks Motherhood, 'Emotionally Draining' Campaign

"... I love the fact that there are also women out there that don’t have a choice and they must go to work and they still have to raise the kids..."

Do these people work for the Obama campaign?

I see you failed the reading comprehension part of tests.

But it is more than that. There is a phenomenon I call "the desire to believe". Some people desire to believe UFOs are real, and so any light in the sky not immediately recognized is automatically assumed to be an alien spacecraft. Some people desire to believe the dead speak to the living through badly groomed Wheel of Fortune rejects. "I'm getting a W. I want to complete the puzzle. William? Wilfred?"

The desire to believe wants to accept ridiculous propositions without stopping to think and without evidence.

In politics, the desire to believe leads people to accept the most bizarre interpration of someone in the opposing camp.

For example, your desire to believe that Mrs. Romney is a horrible person. And so it is no great leap to think Mrs. Romney is actually extremely pleased that some women with children are forced to work to survive. You desire to believe she is actually gleeful over this situation.

And so the actual meaning of her words flies right over your head. It does not fit the very powerful desire to believe something else entirely.

Coupled with a reading comprehension problem, you are a tailor-made Huffington Post reader.

Last edited:
Who knows....maybe Mrs. Romney, if her husband wins, will also become proud of her country for the "first time in my life".

America is going to LOVE having a beautiful and classy first lady again!

Again. Indeed. 8 years instead of just 4. Michelle Obama is INDEED beautiful and classy. Not that Laura Bush wasn't. She was beautiful and classy in her own right.

alg_patrick_ewing.jpg

America is going to LOVE having a beautiful and classy first lady again!

Again. Indeed. 8 years instead of just 4. Michelle Obama is INDEED beautiful and classy. Not that Laura Bush wasn't. She was beautiful and classy in her own right.

I'm so angry at how they have portrayed Michelle on the left. She is not a dominatrix sp?. But people have been using her on the left for their own agendas. She's not just a partner.

I swear sometimes Axelrod wants to make her look like a fool to elevate Obama.

I admire the woman.

First time I witnessed a speech of hers was in Britain. She was talking to young ladies at a "girls school". Her speech was brilliant. Her delivery was to die for. And you could tell her heart was in it.

Too bad Axelrod has turned the WH into TMZ. Because they really do have a gem in this First Lady, but they won't let her loose. They have her so scripted. Horrid. Just horrid.

Forum List

Back