So Much For McCain's Smear Tactics

Do I need to explain the difference between a period and an empty field?

see, it CAN be done
but you could always add just a short comment of your own

No, it can't. And rather than put a period or a "short comment", I relied on the intelligence of people to realize I had just posted the link in the previous post.

Do I need to explain the difference between a period and an empty field?

No, it can't. And rather than put a period or a "short comment", I relied on the intelligence of people to realize I had just posted the link in the previous post.
ok, nevermind
if you want to be an asshole, so be it

ok, nevermind
if you want to be an asshole, so be it

Right I'm the asshole because you decided you were the arbiter of all that was tacky and decided that because you had fuckall to say about methodology, you were going to attack posting style.

Pathetic.

Right I'm the asshole because you decided you were the arbiter of all that was tacky and decided that because you had fuckall to say about methodology, you were going to attack posting style.

Pathetic.
you messed it up on your own
dont blame me for your own shortcomings

I'm smarter than you and you know it. And I'm right where you don't know what you are, remember?

So are you on the obama bandwaggon yet?

I bet in you eyes, everyone's to blame, even carter. You better not vote for mccain when you get behind that curtain. Yooou!

You're smarter than me and prove it by following that declaration with a completely incoherent statement.:cuckoo:

Sure thing, Einstein. You are without a doubt THE dumbest person on this board, by far. Guess everybody's got to be first at something.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back