So much for Haly Barbour's furture political aspirations...

If you look at what it did to Huckabee, Barbors chances of higher office are over

Willie Horton anyone?

If you look at what it did to Huckabee, Barbors chances of higher office are over

Willie Horton anyone?
And in the alternative, Ricky Ray Rector didn't sink Bill Clinton, nor did Karla Faye Tucker sink George W. Bush.

Voters have extremely short memories.

What on earth makes you think he has higher aspirations?

Well, I remember more than a little talk about his presidential prospects a year or two ago.

But it's moot now.

ETA -- the OP's link makes reference to the earlier talk:

Barbour is a conservative who considered running for president in this year's GOP primary, before deciding against it.

Last edited:

Willie Horton anyone?
And in the alternative, Ricky Ray Rector didn't sink Bill Clinton, nor did Karla Faye Tucker sink George W. Bush.

I was thinking about Barbor the other day. The guy is one savvy politician. He would actually make a good vice choice for Mitt. It would offset his robotic tendencies and be a formitable force in the south.

But several victims expressed fears that their lives could be in danger, including Randy Walker, who survived an attack by David Gatlin, one of the four convicted murderers who were released.

In 1993 Gatlin walked into the trailer home of his estranged wife, Tammy Ellis, and fatally shot her in the head as she held their six-week-old baby in her arms. Gatlin also shot Walker in the head.

"I feel like my life is in jeopardy," Walker told CNN. "I wonder if he's going to finish what he's started."

AFP: Mississippi suspends controversial mass pardon

According to the article, Barbour acted unconstitutionally.

I don't think he'd be a good choice for Mitten.

Willie Horton anyone?

I was thinking about Barbor the other day. The guy is one savvy politician. He would actually make a good vice choice for Mitt. It would offset his robotic tendencies and be a formitable force in the south.
Yeah....sure......until.....

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back