DNA Test Romani from Serbia

Could I get away with being some type of american? When I speak?
I dont mean anything about race or white as not all americans are white just from speech if I could get away having an american speech/accent or some type of it or it is clear foreign?

Could I get away with being some type of american? When I speak?
I dont mean anything about race or white as not all americans are white just from speech if I could get away having an american speech/accent or some type of it or it is clear foreign?
Many types of foreign. Even English is foreign.

I thought you were Australian.

He lives in Austria. I know who my people is, I'm from America, before that, Spain and France.

Ooo-wee! The Toro just came down to FL recently. My people been here for 7 generations or so.

There was no AC. That kept a lot of people away. Especially Canuckians.

Last edited:
I thought you were Australian.

He lives in Austria.

That’s what I said.

That would be "Austrian"

I love Austria. Kangaroos, all the pretty Sheilas, having a bonzer, shrimp on the barbie.

32728F3D-E344-445D-BF9B-C39326EC28EB.jpeg

I thought that american acccents are very diverse in different regions and that many americans speak worse english then what I do. So would they really know Im foreign citizen and not just some type of american? Probably they would assume Im an other type of american then them, usually though.

I thought that american acccents are very diverse in different regions and that many americans speak worse english then what I do. So would they really know Im foreign citizen and not just some type of american? Probably they would assume Im an other type of american then them, usually though.

Yeah..okay. :rolleyes:

Your dad would look Slavic in the USA, and your Mother would probably be mistaken for a Puerto Rican.

Your dad would look Slavic in the USA, and your Mother would probably be mistaken for a Puerto Rican.

Makes sense.

You look Slavic in the USA. :dunno:

Forum List

Back