So much for Christmas tradition...

Merlin1047 said:
It is Target's right to formulate their corporate policies. It is my right to decide where I'm going to spend money.

I agree. All I was doing is telling you Target's justification for the change.

Whoa. I didn't expect so many comments so I'll just thank you all for your opinions and say this....

When a privately owned business tells people they can't come on their property and they do it again, it is trespassing. Law. That answers that one.

Fine. Some people practice the Christian religion and to them *Jesus is the reason for the season* cool beans. Go have his party in your church and stop force feeding it to non-christians in every public place they'll let you ring them damn annoying bells and be bugged for money at every doorway. It's a hoop set for you to jump through because you feel in the giving mood. Here's a news flash, them people in need of food and clothes and whatever need it all year. Get the address of the salvation army and make a monthly donation.
You follow Jesus? Great do what he said and sell all you own and give it to the poor and stop blowing wads of cash on people who don't need it and give it ALL to the salvation army. Do it at their headquarters, not in a public place. Jesus said dont' do stuff like this in public anyway. Now do you really want to bring Jesus into this? LMAO!

Oh and whoever called Target a hypocrite? Huh? They're not hiding that they don't want ALL their customers bugged by the bell ringers. What does a bel ringer begging for money have to do with the reason for the season? Probly about as much as all those cards, gift wrap and gifts you buy with money that could feed the poor. Oh and to drop 300.00 in the store on shit that don't matter for people who don't need it, and drop your change in the bucket for the truly needy seems kind of hypocrite to me. Smile Jesus Love you! :eek2: GMAFB

Forum List

Back