So MSNBC.com is a "Major Sponsor" here aye...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
So is that why there's so many new liberals here? They expect this to be a liberal board because it's only "PREMIUM SPONSOR" is the biggest, liberal, spin machine on cable TV?

Last edited:
Because we have no rightwingers whatsoever from Hannity and aol.. and msnbc, eh?

:lol:

There weren't many good conservative posters on msnbc, although there were a few. But you guys got the cream of the righty moron and troll crop sad to say. I doubt they gravitated here because of an ad, more like this place was their first google hit and they stayed because they like the idea of being able to say what's on their mind without getting banned.
No, wait, that's why I'm here. :razz:

Because we have no rightwingers whatsoever from Hannity and aol.. and msnbc, eh?

There weren't many good conservative posters on msnbc, although there were a few. But you guys got the cream of the righty moron and troll crop sad to say. I doubt they gravitated here because of an ad, more like this place was their first google hit and they stayed because they like the idea of being able to say what's on their mind without getting banned.
To be fair, there are probably only two good conservative posters in the entire world.

To be fair, there are probably only two good conservative posters in the entire world.

Nah, to be fair there are some really good ones I've always enjoyed talking to even though we usually disagree.
I've been trying to lure a couple over from where they landed, but no such luck yet. I think I need to take a bigger basket of cookies.

I don't have an MSNBC logo anywhere.

Look over on the right hand side of the board, there's a huge up and down banner for MSMBC.

I think I'll email Fox News and see if they want to be a "Premium Sponsor." Would the powers to be here like that, or is MSNBC got some sort of exclusive right to advertise here?

I think it is just on your computer.

Maybe just us "supporting members" can see it, because you know as well as I do, I am not the only one that can see it. That's not even possible.

Last edited:

Look over on the right hand side of the board, there's a huge up and down banner for MSMBC.

I think I'll email Fox News and see if they want to be a "Premium Sponsor." Would the powers to be here like that, or is MSNBC got some sort of exclusive right to advertise here?

That'd be cool, the more premium sponsors the longer the site will remain open! ;)

That'd be cool, the more premium sponsors the longer the site will remain open! ;)

That's what I thought. I didn't think the owner/management would object to me trying to drum up another major sponsor.

Makes me wonder how MSNBC got here though. Did someone from the board seek them out or the other way around?

That's what I thought. I didn't think the owner/management would object to me trying to drum up another major sponsor.

Makes me wonder how MSNBC got here though. Did someone from the board seek them out or the other way around?

Doubt he'd mind at all, but it'd be him who had to deal with it. Though I don't see why he would object, any money to pay for this place is good money. :cool:

Doubt he'd mind at all, but it'd be him who had to deal with it. Though I don't see why he would object, any money to pay for this place is good money. :cool:

Do you know how MSNBC got here? Were they sought out or did they approach the board?

Do you know how MSNBC got here? Were they sought out or did they approach the board?

That much I don't know ... Gunny may know, or 4Nines.

Forum List

Back