So MSM Been Caught Lying About Polls!,That Means Donald Trump Won All Three Debates By Landslide!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana: :beer: :banana: Yup, now that the word is out about various polling blockheads adding 9/10/11 points to their Presidential Polls to make it look like Hillary has been ahead by 8/10 polls these last two weeks, we my as well assume that these same pollsters and all cable networks have all been lying about the Debate Polls!!!
:wtf:
Turns out, with the real,honest polling we see on the net after the debates where in many cases, Trump won by a 75/25 score in all three, looks like a Hat-Trick !!!
:woohoo:
So now it's official! Trump Wins All Three Debates! Hillary continues to look like a clown reading off a teleprompter while trying not to "Fall Down" on stage. :laugh2: :laugh2:

Libs have been in massive denial, claiming no one has been manipulating the poll numbers...despite this...despite Podesta's leaked emails showing it...

Poor libs.

• Banned
Libs have been in massive denial, claiming no one has been manipulating the poll numbers...despite this...despite Podesta's leaked emails showing it...

Poor libs.
god, i think it was Doug Shoen? who mentioned that Hillary won all three debates on Fox? he cant be serious, Hillary acted like a confused 86 yr old woman in all three debates

• Banned
Chris: Madam Secretary, dont you feel at all guilty taking millions from nations that murder gays and women for no reason?
Hillary:,,,,,Yah,,,I know,,,,I really shouldnt be taking all of those bribes,,,,but keep in mind,,,Trump likes to feel vagina's,,,,so what's worse in your opinion?

Hillary really blew it when she said,,,,oh no, what I meant by allowing all terrorists to cross the border was "Energy"
With Hillary leading anywhere from 6-15 points, I doubt that she "blew it". Finally the Trump campaign has acknowledged that they are losing.

The media lying...oh well old story, but D voters know nothing about it.

The Donald pwnd Crooked Hillary in every encounter. The polls don't mean shit. Logic and common sense means everything.

The Donald pwnd Crooked Hillary in every encounter. The polls don't mean shit. Logic and common sense means everything.
When you are losing the polls are always wrong, when you are winning they are always perfect, so lets ask why does the Trump campaign acknowledge that they are losing?

New Topics

Forum List

Back