So Mexico

geez,, not one fucking libturd comes along to tell us how fucking xenophobic this behaviour is, fancy that shit.

Mexico is and always has been hypocritical - that will never change. ALL they have ever wanted and will keep wanting is for the USA to give them DOLLARS!! And ALL they do with these dollars is put them in their corrupt pockets. But the most stupid thing of all is that the USA keeps accepting their hypocricy with their eyes wide open.

Silly Willow. Be patient. They will call it racist. Oh wait. They will call you racist. My bad.

Will they shoot people climbing the wall? Or will they give them tea and cookies?

Mexico is just pissed because there are not enough tomatoes to pick in Guatemala and they don't accept illegal aliens with open arms.

Silly Willow. Be patient. They will call it racist. Oh wait. They will call you racist. My bad.

Will they shoot people climbing the wall? Or will they give them tea and cookies?

they will chop off they heads.

If Mexico was really smart they'd build a fence between the nation and those Northern Border towns on the Mex/USA border.

Seems to me that's where their greatest threat is.

geez,, not one fucking libturd comes along to tell us how fucking xenophobic this behaviour is, fancy that shit.

Hell know the Libs will remain silent about this.

They do not have anything against Nations defending their borders. They just have something against the US doing it.

Every country in the world has a "I'm for my citizens right or wrong" attitude. In my view this is an extremely reprehensible behavior displayed by virtually all nation states around the world.

In an ideal world Mexico should not interfere with the issue of illegal immigration in America.

America should not interfere when self-confessed american drug mules are arrested abroad.

etc, etc, etc...

But regardless of my personal opinion this is what all nation states do.

But the fact that Mexico is simply following a natural tendency observed in all countries does not prevent super patriotic american clowns, who were already avidly looking for a foreign scapegoat, from blaming the Aztec nation for the SCANDALOUS dereliction of duty on the part of the US government.

So what do you think, if we force all of the mexican illegals here back over the border will mexico build a fence to keep them out?

So what do you think, if we force all of the mexican illegals here back over the border will mexico build a fence to keep them out?

Nope.

Mexico would scream to high heaven like all nation states do when their citizens are affected but wouldn't be able to do anything about it since any political or economic retaliation would probably backfire, hurting Mexico much more than the USA and the deportees would eventually be assimilated back into the Mexican society/economy.

And Mexico being unable to effectively retaliate would actually be a good thing since America would be merely exercising her right as a sovereign nation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back