So Long Mitt...

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
With today's announcement, Mitt Romney will never be president of the United States (unless the rest of the sorry field can't get double-digit polling numbers) and so ends our chance at having a capable man in the Oval Office for a change. I've always said Romney looks like an American president should look:

mitt-romney.jpg

Jebb Bush poached his Iowa campaign strategist, a coup Mitt knew hurt him. Makes me wonder what the meeting between the two men earlier in the week was about. But I don't think that was the whole story. Ann Romney put her heart and soul into the 2012 race and I don't believe she felt she could do it again. Yeah, he's a Mormon, and a venture capital vulture, and the designer of Romney-Care, and there was the remark about 47% of Americans being "on welfare".....none of them endearing to the Tea Party or Evangelicals.

So even though Romney was viewed by many as the leader at this point, and I believe capable of beating the Hildabeast, he decided not to go for it. At every juncture in his life he's found a way to succeed, done brilliant work, had the Midas touch. But he won't ever be president.

So long Mitt.

With today's announcement, Mitt Romney will never be president of the United States (unless the rest of the sorry field can't get double-digit polling numbers) and so ends our chance at having a capable man in the Oval Office for a change. I've always said Romney looks like an American president should look:

mitt-romney.jpg

Jebb Bush poached his Iowa campaign strategist, a coup Mitt knew hurt him. Makes me wonder what the meeting between the two men earlier in the week was about. But I don't think that was the whole story. Ann Romney put her heart and soul into the 2012 race and I don't believe she felt she could do it again. Yeah, he's a Mormon, and a venture capital vulture, and the designer of Romney-Care, and there was the remark about 47% of Americans being "on welfare".....none of them endearing to the Tea Party or Evangelicals.

So even though Romney was viewed by many as the leader at this point, and I believe capable of beating the Hildabeast, he decided not to go for it. At every juncture in his life he's found a way to succeed, done brilliant work, had the Midas touch. But he won't ever be president.

So long Mitt.
I'd like to see him as a member of Trey Gowdy's Cabinet.

• Banned
A guy who will allow himself to be reviled over riding a dog in a cartop dog cage, and not fight back against a dog eating Muslim-symp
incompetent charlatan has only himself to blame.

His lack of FIGHT let the Republicans once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Well, I think he got bad advice about tactics in debate #2....he slapped Barry around so bad in the first one, he was told women would think he was a bully if he did it again....and he listened. I believe he fought hard enough...they were still out shaking hands on the morning of the election. Hell, for all we know he might have won the election given what the Diebold machines were rigged for.

A guy who will allow himself to be reviled over riding a dog in a cartop dog cage, and not fight back against a dog eating Muslim-symp
incompetent charlatan has only himself to blame.

His lack of FIGHT let the Republicans once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Well, I think he got bad advice about tactics in debate #2....he slapped Barry around so bad in the first one, he was told women would think he was a bully if he did it again....and he listened. I believe he fought hard enough...they were still out shaking hands on the morning of the election. Hell, for all we know he might have won the election given what the Diebold machines were rigged for.
Oh well, maybe people have had enough of Dems and their chicanery.

I certainly don't know anybody much better off than they were before the Pelosi/Reid Congress sabotaged Bush.

I certainly don't know anybody much better off than they were before the Pelosi/Reid Congress sabotaged Bush.

Yep, I was surprised and maybe a little disappointed by the news but hey....maybe now the GOPer candidate can carry Michigan....Mitt was toast there after saying "let Detroit go bankrupt"....that's a lot of electoral votes to piss away.

I reckon now I'll get behind Scott Walker and if he doesn't run, Rubio....I like Rubio and he speaks espanol so maybe the wetbacks the Rats let in will turn on them and vote Rubio.

Yep, I was surprised and maybe a little disappointed by the news but hey....maybe now the GOPer candidate can carry Michigan....Mitt was toast there after saying "let Detroit go bankrupt"....that's a lot of electoral votes to piss away.

I reckon now I'll get behind Scott Walker and if he doesn't run, Rubio....I like Rubio and he speaks espanol so maybe the wetbacks the Rats let in will turn on them and vote Rubio.
I firmly in the Apathetic Don't Give A Shit party at the present.

Forum List

Back