so long and thanks for all the fish...

Those boats will work if the ship is low in the water and/or the pirates have weapons which can damage the hulls of the freighters.

Got any idea how big the Gulf of Aden is manu?

there is a UN report on the dumping so pretending it doesnt exsist is just stupid.

Not sure we need to go that far to put a serious crimp in this. See post on another thread.

There are, of course, other things we can do as well (this should help drive some people on this forum around the bend): pin a death card on all those we kill at sea then drop them out the backs of aircraft over their beaches. Preferably near known pirate hangouts.

Got any idea how big the Gulf of Aden is manu?

there is a UN report on the dumping so pretending it doesnt exsist is just stupid.

i just think it is ironic that these pirates claim the sea is dead and there is no fisihing so the have to become prirates and are stopped cold by hundreds of dolphins in the very sea they claim there are no fish in......

i like this un report....
http://connectafrica.wordpress.com/...indicts-somalia-government-in-piracy-attacks/

Last edited:
So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it should come to this
We tried to warn you all but oh dear

You may not share our intellect
Which might explain your disrespect
For all the natural wonders that grow (around you)
So long so long and thanks for all the fish

The world’s about to be destroyed
There’s no point getting all annoyed
Lie back and let the world dissolve (around you)

Despite those nets of tuna fleets
We thought most of you were sweet
Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women

So long so long, so long so long, so long so long, so long so long

If I had just one last wish
I would like a tasy fish
If we could just change one thing
We would all have learnt to sing

Come one and all
Man and mammal
Side by side in life's great gene pool

Interestingly enough, dolphins are closer to mankind in their behavior than apes are. Dolphins and mankind are the ONLY TWO ANIMALS IN THE WORLD that have sex for pleasure as well as procreation.

Incidentally, there have been studies that have suggested that dolphins are telepathic, and, humans are telepathic also (ever know who was calling you before you checked the number?), I'm wondering if there were people thinking about something that could get there fast, and the dolphins answered the call.

And........kinda brings a new twist on Yeshua's words when He said "Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men".

Maybe He was pointing out our kinship with dolphins.

Interestingly enough, dolphins are closer to mankind in their behavior than apes are. Dolphins and mankind are the ONLY TWO ANIMALS IN THE WORLD that have sex for pleasure as well as procreation.

I'll see your dolphins have sex for pleasure and raise you apes masturbate. :cool:

ah ... the un ignored its own report and did nothing.............

Surprisingly, the UN disregarded its own findings of the violations, ignored the Somali and international appeals to act on the continued ravaging of the Somali marine resources and dumping of hazardous wastes. Instead, the UN and the big powers, invoking Charter IIV of the UN Charter, decided to “enter the territorial waters of Somalia……and ..…use, within the territorial waters of Somalia ….all necessary means to identify, deter, prevent, and repress acts of piracy and armed robbery, including but not limited to boarding, searching, and seizing vessels engaged in or suspected of engaging in acts of piracy or armed robbery, and to apprehend persons engaged in such acts with a view to such persons being prosecuted” (Resolution 1816).

It should be noted that there is no mention of the illegal fishing piracy, hazardous waste dumping or the plight of the Somali fishermen in the UN Resolutions. Justice and fairness have been overlooked in these twin problems of FISHING PIRACY and SHIPPING PIRACY.

The African Executive | Environment

why aren't the pirates capturing the fishing boats and the boats dumping waste......

Last edited:
Granted.........masturbating monkeys are pretty far up there, but, sex for pleasure is a unique trait.

Masturbation exists in quite a few places in the animal kingdom. Sex for pleasure doesn't.

And goofiness your by word. Chimps also do sex for pleasure and make war on other chimps as well. Granted Dolphins also appear to attack and kill other dophins as well.

Forum List

Back