So Libs... What's Your Contingency Plan When Trump Wins?

False premise.

Aliens invading is more likely.

3 ... 2 ...
A mod with a sock... Now I've truly seen it all...
Sit down junior. Believe me. When I'm talking to you... You'll know it.

:lol:

An Internet tough guy. My favorite.

I'm not gonna ban you, clown - but your whiny bitchness is noted.

Since you seem to be out of your intellect element here, I'll try to explain my point with the smallest words I can:

The odds of Trump winning the election are smaller than the odds I'll win the lottery today, and I haven't even bought a ticket. "Planning" for a Trump victory is as mindlessly dumb as planning for an alien invasion, or the zombie apocalypse.
So... how did that election... Ahem... I mean "lottery" work out for ya?
Keep yer eyes peeled for aliens, and zombies...

It is cute that you have to go back a couple years to find a post that makes you feel good about yourself.

Yes, I was wrong about the election. Like so many others, I vastly overestimated the intelligence of the average American voter.

Here's a question for you - aside from Trump's victory in the election a year ago, do you have anything to be happy about right now?

How are those promises that Trump made coming along?
I didnt res this thread. Sealybobo did for some weird reason...
But yeah I've got lots to be happy about. And as for the promises... He's doing his part. He's only the President, and I doubt very many of those who voted for Trump could have guessed the extent to which house, and senate Repulicans would work against him.

Nearly every problem Trump has had, in regards to the rest of the government he pretends to lead, is entirely of his own making.

Tell me exactly, what is it that you're happy about? Elaborate on the "lots".

Since you seem to be out of your intellect element here, I'll try to explain my point with the smallest words I can:

The odds of Trump winning the election are smaller than the odds I'll win the lottery today, and I haven't even bought a ticket. "Planning" for a Trump victory is as mindlessly dumb as planning for an alien invasion, or the zombie apocalypse.

It is cute that you have to go back a couple years to find a post that makes you feel good about yourself.

Yes, I was wrong about the election. Like so many others, I vastly overestimated the intelligence of the average American voter.

Here's a question for you - aside from Trump's victory in the election a year ago, do you have anything to be happy about right now?

But yeah I've got lots to be happy about. And as for the promises... He's doing his part. He's only the President, and I doubt very many of those who voted for Trump could have guessed the extent to which house, and senate Repulicans would work against him.

Nearly every problem Trump has had, in regards to the rest of the government he pretends to lead, is entirely of his own making.

Most of the things in my life in general... It would be quicker to list the things I'm unhappy about... All in all... Life is good!

The real question here is this... Knowng what you know now... That the candidate you backed was a loser... What would you have done differently?

The real question here is this... Knowng what you know now... That the candidate you backed was a loser... What would you have done differently?

I didn't "back" any candidate in the election last year.

In the general election, I wrote in Bernie Sanders.

and that was only because Che is already dead, amiright?

Nope. But why would you start now?

Yeah, I had a hunch you were more of a Pol Pot kind of guy.

Yeah, I had a hunch you were more of a Pol Pot kind of guy.

Since this thread has gone off the rails, this is as good a place as any to do this.

I was going to insult you, and make a joke about Stanford at the same time (go Bears!) - but then I got to thinking.

I thought about that in that first thread where I watched you brag about how smart you are, and I remembered that you had bragged that you had been accepted to Stanford - and I thought that was a weird thing to say if you'd actually gone there.

Then I thought I remembered another thread where you'd claimed that you'd gone to Stanford, and was a little confused. I did a little searching, and that didn't seem to clear much up. I found posts of yours where you claimed to have gone to Stanford, and others where you said that you were accepted, but couldn't go.

So which is it?

Here's a shitload of posts you've made mentioning Stanford, if that helps. You really feel the need to mention that a lot, don't you? :lol:

I just wanted to mention here, folks, that the multicultists are NOT liberal. If they were liberal, they would evaluate according to liberal values, and seek to protect the weak against the strong here, as well as stand up for women's rights that are so absent among those they routinely defend.

At its heart, multiculturalism seeks to preserve knuckle dragging, backwards ways that existed before the enlightenment, so it is actually an extreme conservative approach to politics since it seeks to conserve the entrenched cultural values of troglodytes. Sure, idiots on the left have embraced it so thoroughly it is often confused with liberalism, but it really represents just a mindless devotion to political conformity much resembling the most ardent religious fundamentalist on the right. Multiculturalism = leftist fundamentalism and not liberalism.

Let me take a wild guess. You're a liberal and you're dumb as a box of rocks. Did I use the clues you provided and guess correctly?

No, I am an independent and the kind folks at Stanford thought enough of my intelligence to admit me in 1972.

Somehow you're missing a really basic distinction- rejecting murder is good. Rejecting a religious group because members of it murder people is just stupidity since every religious group has murders in it...

How is this stuff new to you guys? It seems like you must just not participate in normal society at all or something.

My society is quite normal, thank you. I happen to run my own business, and my S.A.T scores and transcripts from High school were good enough to get me accepted to Stanford in 1972. How about you?

As far as murderers in every religion, this is true, of course, but Islam has the distinction of producing an inordinate number who murder as a product OF that religion -- a distinction apparently lost on you and the other apologists. .

So, we have a "Thank You" option, an "Agree" option, an "Invormative" option...

Just where is the "Stupid" option for posts like yours?

I was accepted to Stanford in 1972. I didn't end up going there because we couldn't afford it, but they certainly thought enough of me to accept my application.

How about you, little fella?

I made the mistake of assuming you were more intelligent than you appear.

What is stupid is an overly broad assignment where it's likely to be very subjective. I gave a good example of how a good assignment could be put together over Charlie Hebdo murders, Islam, and free speech. You're clearly not yet ready for prime time.

I was accepted to Stanford in 1972 on the basis of my G.P.A. and S.A.T. scores.

I realize you have nothing like that in them thar hills of West Virginnie, but do feel free to share, now, k?

Open wide.

>> In many Arab countries, the practice of honour killing dates back to pre-Islamic times when Arab settlers occupied a region adjacent to Sindh, known as Baluchistan (in Pakistan).57 These Arab settlers had patriarchal traditions such as live burials of newly born daughters. Such traditions trace back to the earliest historic times of Ancient Babylon, where the predominant view was that a woman's virginity belonged to her family.58

There is no mention of honour killing in the Quran or Hadiths. Honour killing, in Islamic definitions, refers specifically to extra-legal punishment by the family against a woman, and is forbidden by the Sharia (Islamic law). Religious authorities disagree with extra punishments such as honour killing and prohibit it, so the practice of it is a cultural and not a religious issue. However, since Islam has influence over vast numbers of Muslims in many countries and from many cultures, some use Islam to justify honour killing even though there is no support for honour killing in Islam. << -- Origins of Honor Killing

--- Reposted from 35 posts ago, where it was reposted from 554 posts before that, after being reposted from other threads.

But that is of no consequence when we can just go :lalala: and pretend we never saw it.

Guess we'll just keep reposting until it occurs to somebody that there are words and sources there and maybe one should READ THEM.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." -- Isaac Asimov, 1980

It's really cute that you fancy yourself an intellectual when you are talking to a fellow who was admitted to Stanford back in 1972, child, but I do imagine you must have missed various passages in Sahih Bukhari that most certainly DO call for stoning.

Can you explain to me why justifying your hatred of an entire religion by the "ideology" you've created and assigned to them is any better or less reprehensible than justifying hatred of an ethnic group by the attributes of their skin color that one has created and assigned to them?

If you do not already know the difference between an ideology and an ethnicity or skin color, it may beyond my ability to teach you.

I see that my point went over your head. I will try again, using shorter sentences.

You seem to have created an "ideology" that you have assigned to all Muslims as a way to justify your apparent hatred of them.
"Racists" create attributes that they then assign to all members of an ethnic group as a way to justify their hatred of them.

Can you explain to me why your position is less reprehensible than that of "racists"?

I was accepted to Stanford.

How about you?

You didn't vote, and you replied with an opinion not affirmed by evidence.

I did not vote because you are promoting an antisemitic hate site.

Perhaps you should ask somebody to explain European fascism to you some day, because they ALSO hated Jews.

....but, hey, if you want to reference a site that has an annual Hitler birthday celebration day, go for it. Just don't try to claim you are somehow AGAINST fascism, here.

Sadly your ignorance and bias frame you post. My great-grandparents were Jewish Immigrants and my dad's mom was Jewish. Why don't you go to the library and see that fascist states were not limited to Europe, and my post outlined much of which Trump stated in his stump speech.

No communication of real substance can even begin unless & until those on the ends of the spectrum stop the wild hyperbole and binary thinking.

True dat.

By using the odious Jeff Rense as the source material, all this thread does is obfuscate what is and is not fascism. It's little more than an example of an agitprop technique called turnspeak, where extremists try to paint those as objecting to their extremism as being fascist.

I'm much reminded of all the radical leftists who call those who resist Islamism the Nazis, even as they support the most barbaric practitioners of a supremacist ideology.

Read all of the links I posted.

You lack the intelligence to understand what Rense is all about, and you call ME ignorant and biased?

You seem to lack sufficient education to write a rebuttal to the list posted, which defines fascism and how it applies to Trump's speeches. Instead, you attack my intelligence and in doing so attempt to derail the point clearly made. It's really a simple exercise, one anyone who completed a reading and writing freshman course, required in most universities, could easily write.
I went to Stanford, beginning in 1972

How about you, son?

Has anybody noticed that the same numb nuts who rely on an unqualified opinion piece lifted from an antisemitic conspiracy site in an attempt to paint trump as a fascist are the very same posters who routinely defend Islamism?

These people are too stupid to deal in concepts. All they know is what team they are on and who they are expected to either support or attack.

Sounds as if you have taken this ^^^ from your last annual evaluation at the Burger Barn.
I went to Stanford and own my own business.

How about you, child?

The fact I have the education and intelligence you lack does not make me a right winger. You are simply incapable of understanding politics with any more nuance than a game of cowboys and Indians.

I don't have a daycare.

I stand corrected. I see you are a nanny, instead.

Got it.

You just aren't capable, are you? That's why you do this.

Sad, that.

I was capable enough to go to Stanford.

Of course, that was before schools became indoctrination centers for the sort of racist idiocy you support, here.

[
Real proud of that degree from Trump U. are you? Bet you've got it hanging over the mantle for all to see.

Little boy, I did not vote for Trump, and I went to Stanford.

What middle school do you attend, btw?

Forum List

Back