So Libs... What's Your Contingency Plan When Trump Wins?

Speaking of small intellect supermod... If you want to discuss odds go to Vegas, or start a thread. Otherwise engage the topic at hand...

What "topic at hand", clown?

Your pitiful attempt at trolling? Why would I bother to address that?
I don't know... You tell us why did you?

You're going to have to make up your mind, clown. Are you whining that I'm not addressing your post, or complaining that I did?
Neither. Though clearly your not bright enough to understand... How did you stumble into a mod position?

LOL. Well, I hope Trump gets the GOP nomination. Might be the salvation of that political party. Wring out the wingnuts in the debacle.

Trump's support among likely GOP voters plummeted from 47% to 31% last week.

One, the wall is not going to be built: it's just talk.

Two, the Mexicans are not going to pay for it: it's just talk.

Three, no mass deportations will happen.

Four, Trump will work with Iran.

Five, Trump will create single payer.

Six, Trump will tax the richest.

Seven, we will all laugh at the far right and conservatives.

The President of Mexico when told of Trumps great wall , replied Trump is full of shit:badgrin:, he's right, i see Muslims dancing in the streets of Jersey celebrating the towers coming down:rofl:

A doctor needs to check this fat fuck to see if he's suffering from early dementia..:redface:

The President of Mexico when told of Trumps great wall , replied Trump is full of shit:badgrin:, he's right, i see Muslims dancing in the streets of Jersey celebrating the towers coming down:rofl:

A doctor needs to check this fat fuck to see if he's suffering from early dementia..:redface:

Affluenza. Initial infection in childhood usually results in harvesting brain cells throughout adulthood. Carly should have had him investigated the first time he insulted her.

I'll stick to the thread premise. Something a Mod should be capable of...
Limp wristed coward ban in 3... 2...

False premise.

Aliens invading is more likely.

3 ... 2 ...
A mod with a sock... Now I've truly seen it all...
Sit down junior. Believe me. When I'm talking to you... You'll know it.

:lol:

An Internet tough guy. My favorite.

I'm not gonna ban you, clown - but your whiny bitchness is noted.

Since you seem to be out of your intellect element here, I'll try to explain my point with the smallest words I can:

The odds of Trump winning the election are smaller than the odds I'll win the lottery today, and I haven't even bought a ticket. "Planning" for a Trump victory is as mindlessly dumb as planning for an alien invasion, or the zombie apocalypse.
So... how did that election... Ahem... I mean "lottery" work out for ya?
Keep yer eyes peeled for aliens, and zombies...

False premise.

3 ... 2 ...

Since you seem to be out of your intellect element here, I'll try to explain my point with the smallest words I can:

The odds of Trump winning the election are smaller than the odds I'll win the lottery today, and I haven't even bought a ticket. "Planning" for a Trump victory is as mindlessly dumb as planning for an alien invasion, or the zombie apocalypse.

It is cute that you have to go back a couple years to find a post that makes you feel good about yourself.

Yes, I was wrong about the election. Like so many others, I vastly overestimated the intelligence of the average American voter.

Here's a question for you - aside from Trump's victory in the election a year ago, do you have anything to be happy about right now?

How are those promises that Trump made coming along?

False premise.

3 ... 2 ...

It is cute that you have to go back a couple years to find a post that makes you feel good about yourself.

Yes, I was wrong about the election. Like so many others, I vastly overestimated the intelligence of the average American voter.

Here's a question for you - aside from Trump's victory in the election a year ago, do you have anything to be happy about right now?

How are those promises that Trump made coming along?
I didnt res this thread. Sealybobo did for some weird reason...
But yeah I've got lots to be happy about. And as for the promises... He's doing his part. He's only the President, and I doubt very many of those who voted for Trump could have guessed the extent to which house, and senate Repulicans would work against him.

Forum List

Back