So Liberals Think Trump Is Going To Lose?

I guess the folks at Children's News Network {CNN} see it different. CNN is RAISING it ad prices by 4,000 % just for his debate! The Clinton group has a counter though....

She will be doing a LIVE ribbon cutting on National Public Radio of a Piggly Wiggly in Corn Cob Arkansas.

The Trump Effect: CNN Raises Ad Rates 4,000 Percent for GOP Debate
Don't confuse entertainment with electability.
i wouldn't be so sure about that. Obama had people falling all over themselves. The man could talk a damn good game.....
Would you not love to raise your ad prices 4,000 % because of a lone poster? People watch and listen to Trump. And that drives fees for space right?

I guess the folks at Children's News Network {CNN} see it different. CNN is RAISING it ad prices by 4,000 % just for his debate! The Clinton group has a counter though....

She will be doing a LIVE ribbon cutting on National Public Radio of a Piggly Wiggly in Corn Cob Arkansas.

What it shows is more people pay attention to Donald Trump then CNN.

The Klowns usually rate pretty high in the circus...

It shows that, like professional wrestling, circuses, NASCAR and Kardashians, the entertainment level of the American people is extremely low. And use the word "than" when making a comparison. Use the word "then" when speaking of an interval of time passing.

i wouldn't be so sure about that. Obama had people falling all over themselves. The man could talk a damn good game.....
The difference is the level of inspiration. Trump bloviates and is far too incendiary to be taken seriously. He appeals to the lowest common denominator, the primal brain. Hate, fear and suspicion. Hardly inspirational, unless one is wired that way.

trump is less than a third of the audience. There are a lot of other people on the dias.

The trumpbots aren't interested in what he says. He can say anything. It is the remaining 70% who are going to drive the numbers

How will Trump win? The voters abandoning the B-listers in the race are going to Ben Carson,

not Trump.
Carson could make Trump his VP, the we would have eight Years of republican rule. Then Trump could be president for eight years. Sixteen years of republican rule. Sounds great!

Is THAT why the Clintons are able to get such high fees for speeches?

Anyone else notice that Trump is thoroughly demolishing the RW propaganda of a few months ago and before that was telling everyone how great and deep this field of GOP candidates was?

I'd suggest you don't pay it?

Umm, I don't think you have a "5th Amendment Right" not to appear for a Subpoena or Deposition if it's filed correctly.

You have to show up THEN plead the 5th. Which is your right to "shut up".

I'd suggest you don't pay it?

I spent a decade listening to criminals speak for free.

Not about to pay to listen to one, (or two)

Forum List

Back