So lets just hear and see the Israel side of things,

One must always get both sides of a story to really get an understanding, and well Israel wants to censor the Palestinian side.

Wow, talk about hypocrisy, you Anti-Zionists are all in favor of boycotting us (which is the classic example of freedom of expression, as nothing says expression better than the freedom of self-creating) worshipping anyone who's against us, basically tell us that we make up things when we inform the world of terror committed against us.... you're the ones to lecture us about listening to both sides? what hypocrites.

I always read both sides. No one is picking sides. We deserved to hear and read both sides. I will admit , I do not believe the maj or Israel news, just from past exp, they make great headlines and when you read the article it contradicts the headline, but they know people mainly just read headlines. I am not saying all of Palestinian news is not exaggerated, but somehow I believe it more, since they are the underdogs.

I don't believe you for a second, and I don't believe that post either. We know exactly how you respond when Israelis are the victims. So save it.

One must always get both sides of a story to really get an understanding, and well Israel wants to censor the Palestinian side.

Wow, talk about hypocrisy, you Anti-Zionists are all in favor of boycotting us (which is the classic example of freedom of expression, as nothing says expression better than the freedom of self-creating) worshipping anyone who's against us, basically tell us that we make up things when we inform the world of terror committed against us.... you're the ones to lecture us about listening to both sides? what hypocrites.
I dunno Lips,life is a two way street and normally evens itself out..............I think Israel get a lot of +'s in the media....steve

I'm not sure what that means, but that post was directed at Penelope as a poster. She says she's attentive to "both sides" and I think it's an insult to the intelligence of the I/P posters

I dunno Lips,life is a two way street and normally evens itself out..............I think Israel get a lot of +'s in the media....steve

I'm not sure what that means, but that post was directed at Penelope as a poster. She says she's attentive to "both sides" and I think it's an insult to the intelligence of the I/P posters

I read both sides, that is why I'm so up on what is really happening in Israel. I imagine you living there means you have the inside story, that is not true, your gov lies to you like ours lies to us. I live in Mi and on a daily basis I do not know what is happening 50 miles or even 25 miles from me. Actually my news only tells me about my town and any out of normal activities in the state of mi. Side note, we are not even told about all crime in my area on the local news, such as rapes, or murders. So what you think you know, might not be true.

Forum List

Back