So lets get this straight

Lefty Wilbury said:
security is an illusion i learned that a long time ago. you can renforce this or only allow this person to run or own that but that didn't stop the london bombings. it didn't stop those nuts in nyc in the 90s from building suicide vests that they never got to use and on and on

LOL.

We've been arguing with someone who believe security is an illusion, so why try. Unreal.

rtwngAvngr said:
LOL.

We've been arguing with someone who believe security is an illusion, so why try. Unreal.

did you go hide inthe woods throughout the cold war because you were worried that the soviets might nuke us or smuggle in a nuke through us ports or do you just live in the sticks far away from everyone else?

Lefty Wilbury said:
did you go hide inthe woods throughout the cold war because you were worried that the soviets might nuke us or smuggle in a nuke through us ports or do you just live in the sticks far away from everyone else?

No, I was rational then and now. You?

Kathianne said:
No, I was rational then and now. You?

born and raised in NYC now living outside of Boston but did you sit around worring about who owned what then?

Lefty Wilbury said:

How many Barbie's do you have?

Lefty Wilbury said:
born and raised in NYC now living outside of Boston but did you sit around worring about who owned what then?
As stated, I do not have a problem with foreign investments here or in US companies, just with foreign companies gaining access to what should be secure sites, locations, and components.

Since 9/11, I believe within a week, it became nearly a mantra that the ports were more vunerable than any other entry point. The Dubai company just through it open to discussion, informing many that they weren't the first game in town. I think just shutting them out, without addressing the larger problem is what Congress and the lobbyists see as the most expedient way for the electorate to be quieted, a mistake it would be for the electorate.

Forum List

Back