So Let's Get This Shit Straight.

I can see why Ann Romney is making the TV rounds--She seems more personable, likable, and compassionate than her husband. The left has to destroy her! She is will win people to her husband based on her motherly "charms". Kind of exemplify a good neighbor too.

Yep, the left got to destroy her NOW!

Gay or straight, stay at home mothering is a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

As with every other issue they have talked about, the Romneys are clueless. Neither have ever had to live in the real world. That's okay. I mean who really cares about their car elevator or their horses. But they have no right to pretend to have first hand knowledge about things they've never experienced.

And you rws just look silly rushing to their defense. You do realize, don't you that they won't do the same for you unless you're all multi, multi, MULTI millionaires.

Get a clue. You work for them - Not the other way around. You would do well to remember that.

The left attacks Mrs. Romney, there's high fives all around,, but then Mrsl. Romney responds, the left suffers a back lash from their attack and then they pull out the lesbian victim card?? Am I reading this right?

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I posted this on another thread, but will repost here. I was also a stay at home mom and my husband was an NCO in the Air Force. We were far from wealthy, but responsible enough to live within our means. A person does not need to be weathly to raise their own children. If you want to work and pay daycare for all your kids, it would help if you were wealthy. Of course, many welfare moms never worked a day in their life and they don't get criticized.

This attack on Ann Romney is designed to encourage resentment. There are millions of women out there who probably never held a paying job, but if they had children then you can hardly say they never worked a day in their life!

I heard Ann talking about how she had the opportunity to talk to many women across the country this last year while she accompanied her husband on the campaign trail. She had the nerve to tell the reporter that most women she talked to were concerned about the economy and unemployment. That's right, whether they are the bread winners or not, they worry about whether their families will have a roof over their head and food on the table. They worry about the debt being created that their children and grandchildren will also have to deal with. Can you imagine the nerve of Ann saying that women are more concerned about the future of their family and country than they are about getting free birth control? It's an outrage, I tell ya. And the left isn't going to stand for this.

They know that if millions of women out there identify with Ann, not just for choosing to be a stay at home mom, but for having serious concerns about the real issues facing our country, then it doesn't bode well for the left. They can't have people actually liking this woman. They had to intervene and try to turn people against Ann and they used the one thing that they know has worked well in the past- class envy.

It's disgusting and makes them look petty and desperate.

Last edited:
The left attacks Mrs. Romney, there's high fives all around,, but then Mrsl. Romney responds, the left suffers a back lash from their attack and then they pull out the lesbian victim card?? Am I reading this right?

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I posted this on another thread, but will repost here. I was also a stay at home mom and my husband was an NCO in the Air Force. We were far from wealthy, but responsible enough to live within our means. A person does not need to be weathly to raise their own children. If you want to work and pay daycare for all your kids, it would help if you were wealthy.

This attack on Ann Romney is designed to encourage resentment. There are millions of women out there who probably never held a paying job, but if they had children then you can hardly say they never worked a day in their life!

I heard Ann talking about how she had the opportunity to talk to many women across the country this last year while she accompanied her husband on the campaign trail. She had the nerve to tell the reporter that most women she talked to were concerned about the economy and unemployment. That's right, whether they are the bread winners or not, they worry about whether their families will have a roof over their head and food on the table. They worry about the debt being created that their children and grandchildren will also have to deal with. Can you imagine the nerve of Ann saying that women are more concerned about the future of their family and country than they are about getting free birth control? It's an outrage, I tell ya. And the left isn't going to stand for this.

They know that if millions of women out there identify with Ann, not just for choosing to be a stay at home mom, but for having serious concerns about the real issues facing our country, then it doesn't bode well for the left. They can't have people actually liking this woman. They had to intervene and try to turn people against Ann and they used the one thing that they know has worked well in the past- class envy.

It's disgusting and makes them look petty and desperate.

It was a disgusting attack, and many military spouses MUST be stay at home parents if the other spouse "ships out".

Gay or straight, stay at home mothering is a luxury that only the wealthy can afford.

As with every other issue they have talked about, the Romneys are clueless. Neither have ever had to live in the real world. That's okay. I mean who really cares about their car elevator or their horses. But they have no right to pretend to have first hand knowledge about things they've never experienced.

And you rws just look silly rushing to their defense. You do realize, don't you that they won't do the same for you unless you're all multi, multi, MULTI millionaires.

Get a clue. You work for them - Not the other way around. You would do well to remember that.

Really Gracie? Stay at home mothers are JEWELS in the crown of civilized society....the ONLY reason mothers have to work is that Taxation is WAY too high...or that some women prefer to work.

There is NOTHING silly about our defense of stay at home moms...OR would YOU like to return to the time to where the like of YOU were chastising Sarah Palin for working and NOT at home with her children?

You cannot have it both ways asshole.

Learn it, Live it, Know it Nerdite.

I wonder, do the left know that the "stay at home mom" occurs in many families that are not considered rich?

The Housewife is not a luxury afforded to wealthy families. It can even be seen as way of life. A traditional way of life for Western cultures!

The bitch attacking Romney is a dyke with kids, oh this is just waaaaaay too good to be true. Imagine a militant bulldyke in the democratic heirarchy......how suprising....lol

I wonder, do the left know that the "stay at home mom" occurs in many families that are not considered rich?

The Housewife is not a luxury afforded to wealthy families. It can even be seen as way of life. A traditional way of life for Western cultures!

Could it be said that there was an attack on Stay at home moms that are ON the Welfare roles?

I think we could make that case.

Bullshit.
My wife hasn't worked a day since we said our vows.

If we can't afford it on my income, we don't need it.

Hate much, or just clueless?

Just the latest in a long line of examples of partisan ideologues refusing to apply the Shoe On The Other Foot (SOTOF) rule:

If a Republican had said something like this, the Democrats would be shouting "War On Women" at the top of their freakin' lungs from every freakin' mountaintop.

If both silly ends of the spectrum applied the SOTOF rule, there would be less bullshit floating around.

The Dems have to eat this one, tough crap.

Both?

Both?

That would be my guess, I was being charitable.

Forum List

Back