So let me get this straight.....

I've already got a good idea where your intellectual level is.

On a giant's shoulders above yours, obviously. Maybe you should start with a shorter book with not so many big words and real source references. How about "My Pet Goat"?

Proved me wrong on what?

That I praised Obama - I didn't and you keep saying I did. Arguing with you is a lost cause, I see.
Well, that about nails my conclusion about your intellectual level down. Reread what I posted.

As I doubt that will actually clarify anything for you, I said OBAMA praised the surge.

Moron. Or, perhaps you fancy yourself the POTUS. Although, delusion CAN actually be aleviated with some meds, there's no cure or effective treatment for stupidity.

OMG.

Boy, are you really this stiupid? It looks that way.

Who cares? You're no expert in military matters. Nor, is Obama...not even close.
I'm simply addressing your partisan hackery and stupidity.

And Bush was? Can you say "strategery"??
Thanks for the tu quoque. It always makes me chuckle.

Your hypocrisy makes me LOL.
You are the queen of posts which focus our attention on people rather than on arguments or evidence ( hominem and tu quoque). Anyone who wants evidence simply needs to read Si modo's work on this and the preceding page.

And Bush was? Can you say "strategery"??
Thanks for the tu quoque. It always makes me chuckle.

Your hypocrisy makes me LOL.
You are the queen of posts which focus our attention on people rather than on arguments or evidence ( hominem and tu quoque). Anyone who wants evidence simply needs to read Si modo's work on this and the preceding page.
So, it's not a tu quoque, huh?

Damn, the stupid is thick here.

VaYank--and also to the other leftists/Dems that are trying to make an issue of this

Do you think going into Iraq was a "Brillant" military move?

I do not know about you guys, but it seems to me that the republicans are opening a very dangerous political issue that should bite them in the ass. Why did we go to Iraq again? To remove one of many dictators? Yeah, right. As if Dictator removal is a requirement for the US military. The only reason I can surmise why we went into Iraq is due to SOME republicans are embarassed that SOME republicans allowed the US to ally with such arbarians in the name of "American interest". The removal of such a known individual whose actions runs counter to American pursuit of a "democratic and free world" was just an attempt to cover up their own hypocrisy!

To thank George W Bush for his "vision" is to admit that Bullshit from the right is acceptable. No, Bush and all those madmen that wish to consider Iraq is a resounding success must first tell us the Whys of invasion. None of the reasons they gave we, the American public, justifies the invasion and the supporters of the Iraq war should be held to account for such deliberate actions of misuse of American military might.

And they say we should thank George Bush--I say we should arrest him for misleading the public in the whole affair! Are they implying that we should forget what Iraq was even about--the search for imaginary weapons, the imperialistic acts of dictating to other nations and possibly the colonization of a soverign country that posed as much threat to the US mainland as French Prostitutes? Give me a damn break.

Yet, you dems just swallow up the right wing ruse! Tells me that you guys are in on this too! Surely you must realize that this nonsense will repeat if measures are not taken against those that support unjustifed wars! The future of our nation is at risk! Who is to say that the next war we find ourselves in is one that we can win? The madmen that abuse American power? Are you foolish enough to allow such practices to continue?

Forum List

Back