So Let Me Get This Straight...You Right-Wingers Here Believe That

Go Chrissy go!

Matthews: 'Someone's Going To Jam a CO2 Pellet Into Rush's Head' | NewsBusters.org

CHRIS MATTHEWS: You guys see Live and Let Die, the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy, Mr. Big? In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you, Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big, and at some point somebody's going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and he's going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come. Not yet. But we'll be there to watch. I think he's Mr. Big, I think Yaphet Kotto. Are you watching, Rush?

lol nice one Matthews. :rolleyes:

you calling palin milf is as offensive to me, as a women, as it is for you to believe tea partiers are using the bad N word.

You are no different.

Coming from someone who has a very sexually provocative avatar pushing the female's sexuality to the forefront vs. her brains, maturity, personalty and/or beliefs...you really aren't uhm, How should I put this?;..."the best" person to be making such an argument.

I'm just having a hard time buying that claim.

Sorry.

After all the rightwing bluster just here alone about revolution, tyranny, shedding the blood of tyrants blah blah, and that supposedly from sane people, how short a leap is it to the next level of crazy on the right who would act out some of this?

Answer: very short.

Its actually Liberals, Dems, Lefties et. al that are behind these recent violent and savage acts?

Do you seriously believe that or are you just trying to shove cowdung up a hill?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

OK, so how many of you RWers on here actually believe and/or are suggesting that?

i blame the negroes.

Not a bad choice.

It isn't the honkies, the chinks, etc., that cause the big city riots. It's them thar *******.

OOOOOOPPPPPSSSSS......Please forgive the BIG-ASS "PC" blunder !!!!!

I forgot that the use of HONKY, CRACKER, or CHINK while derogatory, is acceptable PC whilst ****** isn't.......i.e. one gets the Heckel & Jeckel (Sharpton &Jackson) bros, Sheila Jackson Lee, and/ or the Black Racist Turd of all the Black Racist Turds Maxine Waters, etc....out from under the rocks doing the political PC pulpit bit........

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

;
Cuyo said:
Mmm-hmm. mmm-hmm. mmm-hmmm.

Do you have any instances of this happening? Any evidence of this trend in the left wing, other than you just saying it?

I suggest you go back through the threads about the TEA parties on this forum. Find the evidence for yourself. There's lots of it.

It's laughable that you don't see the issue from both sides.

Yeah? There's some people who think the moon landing was a hoax. Some who think the holocaust never happed. Some even think climate change is a hoax.

We don't afford these people equal time every time the topic comes up. That's the point I'm making.

Last edited:
We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!
Dance for me boy! DANCE!!!

talking_feet95.jpg

Its actually Liberals, Dems, Lefties et. al that are behind these recent violent and savage acts?

Do you seriously believe that or are you just trying to shove cowdung up a hill?

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

OK, so how many of you RWers on here actually believe and/or are suggesting that?

So, let me get this straight.... You think that just because the left engage in 'group think', you assume that the right are the same? Cuz outside of the borg that is the left, we all think for ourselves.

Unless you happen to be part of the Heritage Foundation or the American Enterprise Institute.

Although I don't care what happens to Frum as he's a RWer, but I do hope that he would snap to his senses and realize that his intellect could and would be better served on the Left.

Although I don't care what happens to Frum as he's a RWer, but I do hope that he would snap to his senses and realize that his intellect could and would be better served on the Left.

Well, he'd have to give up his core philosophies and I don't see him doing that nor should he. It's just too bad that he's part of a minority now on the US right.

Well, he'd have to give up his core philosophies and I don't see him doing that nor should he. It's just too bad that he's part of a minority now on the US right.

Well let the dogs and the pigs have him.

LOL!!!
roflmao.gif

Go to the next WTO meeting and ask the protesters their party affiliation and witness true anarchy. Stop being such a hypocrite; don't you remember all the hate filled trash hurled at the Bush Administration?

I will say however that the level of anger surprised even me but I'm darn happy and proud to see it and anything we can do to turn this train wreck of Obama's around I'm in favor of.
Even if a few little babies in DC get scared, booo hoooo

"hate filled trash?"

My friend...Bush was, I'm sorry, is a war criminal.

People were upset in numbers that DWARFS the biggest tea party that ever happened, and they took to the streets, yet there was not THIS current level of hate and bile that these self-proclaimed "Tea Baggers" are carrying on with.

No guns, no threats, no violence towards Bush, his family nor Congress and theirs.

You really need to snap out of your partisan funk dude...seriously.

On a side note: What's YOUR thoughts on Bush/Regime?

No, they're doing something worse. Something we don't see a whole lot of. They are accusing the opposition of being unpatriotic. Of being traitors to America, or not "Real Americans." Really? Just because we disagree? It's disgusting.

It's not just the teabaggers either. It's the pundits as well, hell, in some cases the lawmakers themselves. Very dangerous.

And yet, the left have done exactly the same thing to right wingers. They called the TEA partiers unAmerican.

Both sides do exactly the same thing as the other. So, fuck off whining when the right do it if you do not condemn it from the left.

Mmm-hmm. mmm-hmm. mmm-hmmm.

Do you have any instances of this happening? Any evidence of this trend in the left wing, other than you just saying it?

Here is 1 from the media regarding the tea party movement and Palin:
Time Disparages Tea Party as Impotent; Smears Palin's 'Anti-Intellectual Drivel' as 'Anti-American' - Time Magazine News

Another from MSNBC:
Predictable: MSNBC?s Shuster, Newsweek?s Gross Belittle and Misconstrue Tea Party Efforts | NewsBusters.org

How about being honest and admit that both sides have done it and continue to. As long as they keep us arguing with each other about Dems verse Repubs, we have no power to stop their corruption and desire for only power.

No guns, no threats, no violence towards Bush, his family nor Congress and theirs.

You really need to snap out of your partisan funk dude...seriously.

Wow... Speechless for the 2nd time today... This statement probably has to be one of the most idiotic, ignorant posts ever..

Forum List

Back