So..let me get this straight about 9/11...

thats because trolls like you as you already know,CANT produce any physical evidence to prove us wrong.

you really are too stupid to understand this whole "evidence" thing.

its not up to anyone to prove you wrong. you need to show evidence that you are right.

you have provided absolutely ZERO evidence of any conspiracy. calling someone a "bush dupe" jsut because they arent as stupid as you and can see you have no evidence isnt very rational.:cuckoo:

ok jackass prove you are right

The twoofers say that the Administration or Israel (take whatever derivative of that you want) did some or all of the following:

Planted thermite in the towers
Planted bombs in the towers
Planted thermite in WTC7
Planted bombs in WTC7
Imposed a media blackout on the press
Silenced opposition viewpoints on 9/11
Killed witnesses
Made witnesses disappear
Rammed through a Patriot Act that was already made
Made passengers from a plane disappear
Killed the passengers from Flights 11, 77, and 175
Shot down flight 93
Hid evidence in NYC
Hid evidence in Pennsylvania
Hid evidence in Arlington VA
Paid off first responders to not tell what they saw
Paid off investigators to not pursue what they know to be true
Coerced/Went along with Larry Silverstein wanting to topple his own buildings
Lied to Congressional investigators
Lied to the FBI
Lied to Commission investigators
Destroyed evidence in at least one place
Paid people to plant evidence in three states
Faked phone calls
Arranged for the death of the wife of the SGOUS--a Bush appointee
Arranged for fake remains to be forwarded to families
Lied to the American public
Lied to the British Public
Committed high treason by allowing the country to be attacked
Knowingly destroyed the windshield of a cab driver.
Falsified the video where Osama Bin Ladin admitted to doing it.
Falsified the admission of guilt of KSM as the mastermind
Thwarted every media inquiry since 9/11
Thwarted every inquiry by FBI agents since 9/11
Thwarted every investigation by anybody since 9/11

The twoofers say that the administration/Israel (pick your own derivative of either) did all of that that resulted in the deaths of 2,900+ Americans but they wouldn't plant a single WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the war?

I guess there are certain lines you just don't cross???

Twoofers are insane.

:clap2::lol:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm sending this to all my email contacts. This just shows how irrational :cuckoo: you have to be to be a truther.

Outstanding list and comparison. Anyone still a truther after this should get medicated.

Well thanks...high praise.

You'll notice there is no comeback by any twoofer. It is unimpeachable, undeniable, and is totally inexplainable why "they" would do all of the above and not plant a single WMD to justify it all.

The twoofers say that the Administration or Israel (take whatever derivative of that you want) did some or all of the following:

Planted thermite in the towers
Planted bombs in the towers
Planted thermite in WTC7
Planted bombs in WTC7
Imposed a media blackout on the press
Silenced opposition viewpoints on 9/11
Killed witnesses
Made witnesses disappear
Rammed through a Patriot Act that was already made
Made passengers from a plane disappear
Killed the passengers from Flights 11, 77, and 175
Shot down flight 93
Hid evidence in NYC
Hid evidence in Pennsylvania
Hid evidence in Arlington VA
Paid off first responders to not tell what they saw
Paid off investigators to not pursue what they know to be true
Coerced/Went along with Larry Silverstein wanting to topple his own buildings
Lied to Congressional investigators
Lied to the FBI
Lied to Commission investigators
Destroyed evidence in at least one place
Paid people to plant evidence in three states
Faked phone calls
Arranged for the death of the wife of the SGOUS--a Bush appointee
Arranged for fake remains to be forwarded to families
Lied to the American public
Lied to the British Public
Committed high treason by allowing the country to be attacked
Knowingly destroyed the windshield of a cab driver.
Falsified the video where Osama Bin Ladin admitted to doing it.
Falsified the admission of guilt of KSM as the mastermind
Thwarted every media inquiry since 9/11
Thwarted every inquiry by FBI agents since 9/11
Thwarted every investigation by anybody since 9/11

The twoofers say that the administration/Israel (pick your own derivative of either) did all of that that resulted in the deaths of 2,900+ Americans but they wouldn't plant a single WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the war?

I guess there are certain lines you just don't cross???

Twoofers are insane.

:clap2::lol:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm sending this to all my email contacts. This just shows how irrational :cuckoo: you have to be to be a truther.

Outstanding list and comparison. Anyone still a truther after this should get medicated.

No it just shows that you are a loyal Bush dupe who has refused to look at the evidence and do any reseach.if you had,you would know that pretty much everything he has posted has been proven to be true.Anyone who believes in the offical version of the collapse of the towers,flunked out of science classes as thousands of architects and engineers can attest to.:lol:

Like Eots said,its meaningless since it comes from candycorn troll boy. the biggest net troll of all message boards.a troll who goes around to all these different message boards everywhere posting his non stop lies and propaganda spending hours on end doing so.

It destroyed the truth movement...the OP. 1 post. All it took.

You have no evidence. You have no credible narrative. You have nothing. You ARE nothing.:lol:

You and Eots are simply garbage. Try and refute it. I dare you sonny.

thats because trolls like you as you already know,CANT produce any physical evidence to prove us wrong.

its not up to anyone to prove you wrong. you need to show evidence that you are right.

you have provided absolutely ZERO evidence of any conspiracy. calling someone a "bush dupe" jsut because they arent as stupid as you and can see you have no evidence isnt very rational.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0]YouTube - '9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous' - Al Qaeda[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0]YouTube - '9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous' - Al Qaeda[/ame]

I said prove you are right... not prove you are a fucking joke ..thats already clear

Last edited:

I said prove you are right... not prove you are a fucking joke ..thats already clear

your grasp of the english language is astounding. since i wasnt talking to you it would be helpful to know exactly what it is you wish me to claim i am right about. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back