So just why is Obama so Unpopular in Texas? Vaild question

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
Just what is it that Obama has done to rate such an unbelievable response from a State.

Boooooooosh of course. It's their adopted home state. Many Texans feel the president has written the state off as a gimmi to the republicans. Most recently Texans blame the President for Houston not receiving one of the Shuttles.....Cuts to Johnson Space Center.

Just what is it that Obama has done to rate such an unbelievable response from a State.

Is this a trick question?

images

Another valid question: why is Obama so popular on the east and west coasts? Many of those states are moving headlong into financial disaster thanks mostly due to liberal progressive policies that Obama actively supports and pursues. Bet they're really mad they didn't get a bailout when they had the chance.

• Thanks
Reactions: FYI
Another valid question: why is Obama so popular on the east and west coasts? Many of those states are moving headlong into financial disaster thanks mostly due to liberal progressive policies that Obama actively supports and pursues. Bet they're really mad they didn't get a bailout when they had the chance.

You might want to take a look all across the country. The states with fiscal problems are not limited to one area of the country. Look at Texas, they are fiscally in the crapper too; so is Nevada, Calilfornia, and Arizona. And none of those are on the east coast.

You might want to take a look all across the country. The states with fiscal problems are not limited to one area of the country. Look at Texas, they are fiscally in the crapper too; so is Nevada, Calilfornia, and Arizona. And none of those are on the east coast.

Thought I mentioned the west coast too. Yup, I did. But you are right, there are a lot of other states with financial troubles, mostly due to rising Medicaid costs and public union pensions and benefits that were way too extravagant. I think Texas will be fine, thank you.

But my point was that the coastal states seem to be totally blue no matter what happens. Seems odd when about 70% of the country thinks we're headed int he wrong direction but those states continue to vote in democrats anyway. Go figure.

I still can't figure why Bush was so popular in Texas

Well, you know, Texans are the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Texas is doing a hell of a lot better than most states. Besides creating more jobs than all the other states combined, we have the most Fortune 500 companies. Texas has been at or under the national unemployment average for over 50 months.

Is this a trick question?

images

Best movie EVER!

We don't need no stinking badges!

Nobody move or the ****** gets it!

You'd do it for Randolf Scott.

The fart scene

Hanging the horse

The gay male dancer cowboy fight / dance scene

It's "Hedley"

From the latest polls he seems to be unpopular everywhere, why single out Texas?

LOL good question....the reporter seemed to have a strong reason for asking Hell I thought everyone thinks of obama as a Messiah you know 'The One' and all so just imagine my shock when obama is asked why he's so unpopular in one state. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back