So just how responsible is Obama when it comes to government spending?

Obama gave lip service to debt reduction and then took steps to make sure it didnt happen. His "debt reduction" ideas take place 10 years down the road, i.e. never.
Remember when he promised his cabinet would cut 100M from their budget? That didnt happen either.
This is the most spending president in history. He has spent more than every other president combined.

Reducing the deficit by trillions of dollars takes time. Do you not realize how big of a number a trillion is?

Shouldn't you be asking Obama this? Additionally, it sure didn't take long to spend.

Explain how making over $200k is ultra-rich. DD

You first; explain how someone making 20 million a year is not ultra rich. Seeing as how I never mentioned a figure. Just rich and ultra rich. And 200k is not ultra rich. Just barely pretty rich. A million is a nice round number. Lets say rich is 1 million to 10 million yrly and ultra rich is 10 million yearly and up. Work for you?

And I like that part about "bet if the shoe was on the other foot" nonsense.

Because the shoe is not on the other foot. But if you got a few million you want to give me, I will try and accept and pay whatever fucking taxes have to be paid. I will even pay at the old tax rate from Bill Clintons day. And not whine even a little like the rest of you bitches.

You must be one of those "wanna be real rich" people. What, you buying real estate like the guy on Sunday tv. Bought gold at 1800. Gonna be a bazallioniare.

Oh look... another winger who don't mind unequal treatment by government under law...

You are correct. I do not care if the rich and ultra rich are taxed at a higher rate than they are presently. Matter of fact, they should be taxed more.
I do not think I can say it any more plainly.

You pick your millioniare out that you will be sending your check to when their rates do go up. You pick one of the Koch bros or you thinking Rush?
Ok..And just what will government do with their new found bounty?
Balance the budget? More transfer payments? No..I have it.....Higher wages for federal workers..That's the ticket!!!!

Ohh bout the same as Reagan and BushII.

Ohh bout the same as Reagan and BushII.
Blaming others for Obama's administration is no longer permitted.
You libs have to learn that eventually you must take responsibility for your actions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back