So Iverson's back in Philly

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
What are anyone's thoughts?

It's a PR move if you ask me, but then the Sixers could use ANY reason to fill seats these days.

If Brand can stay healthy, and Lou Williams comes back strong, maybe this team could POSSIBLY compete in the East with Iverson sharing the ball, because Ig and Thaddeus Young are beasts.

I like the move personally, but I was always more of an Iverson fan than a Sixers fan.

It's a PR move if you ask me, but then the Sixers could use ANY reason to fill seats these days.

If Brand can stay healthy, and Lou Williams comes back strong, maybe this team could POSSIBLY compete in the East with Iverson sharing the ball, because Ig and Thaddeus Young are beasts.

I like the move personally, but I was always more of an Iverson fan than a Sixers fan.

Now bring Barkley back.

Now bring Barkley back.

That, or maybe Mo Cheeks could just suit up :lol:

Wishful thinking, eh Paulie? :lol:

First Goal: Stop the 8 game losing streak.

Second Goal: Make .500.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI[/ame]

He shouldn't have smoked that joint before he gave this news conference

Forum List

Back