So, its Christmas time and...

My Fifty something year old boy, (the hubby) would love that too! He's a huge Spiderman fan! How many ounces of coffee can the mug hold? I think I would need a bigger one, for Matt!
Umm...That mug is 11oz...
We started a customization business about 4 months ago. Doing little things that personalize gift giving.

We have a son-in-law who is a huge Marvel fan. Hell, he is just a giant kid who is into comics, but the guy can draw just about any comic there is. His favorite and being My grandson's favorite uncle, is Spiderman.

As many of you know, Stan Lee recently passed so we thought he'd like a coffee mug with the Marvel characters (he's a coffee addict on top of all that).

Couldn't really find a mug that we liked so we decided to make him one.

It came out of the oven about a half hour ago.

What do you think?

I don't want to expend the time converting the file format to suit this software which won't handle a fucking mp4 file format so I'll just post a link.

http://abeeary.com/marvelMug.mp4
Nice, retro seventies and don't forget to send the family of Stan Lee their residual...
As I said, it would be illegal to sell it. That is why we're giving it as a gift.
I see...Free is always nice...
Indeed.

My Fifty something year old boy, (the hubby) would love that too! He's a huge Spiderman fan! How many ounces of coffee can the mug hold? I think I would need a bigger one, for Matt!
We started a customization business about 4 months ago. Doing little things that personalize gift giving.

We have a son-in-law who is a huge Marvel fan. Hell, he is just a giant kid who is into comics, but the guy can draw just about any comic there is. His favorite and being My grandson's favorite uncle, is Spiderman.

As many of you know, Stan Lee recently passed so we thought he'd like a coffee mug with the Marvel characters (he's a coffee addict on top of all that).

What do you think?

I don't want to expend the time converting the file format to suit this software which won't handle a fucking mp4 file format so I'll just post a link.

Nice, retro seventies and don't forget to send the family of Stan Lee their residual...
As I said, it would be illegal to sell it. That is why we're giving it as a gift.
Indeed.
Print some business cards and I'll buy them..

What do you think?

Indeed.
Better yet, when I get better at what we do, I"ll give you a web address. I guarantee it won't contain copyrighted material, however. lol

Indeed.
Better yet, when I get better at what we do, I"ll give you a web address. I guarantee it won't contain copyrighted material, however. lol
I agree. I keep all my artisan masonry work copyright protected.

I just sat through two hours of xmas music and low grade theatrical productions of a Christmas Story....My son is 16 and in the play...

I just sat through two hours of xmas music and low grade theatrical productions of a Christmas Story....My son is 16 and in the play...
Sweet. That particular music has a special place and commercial shit pales. Unless of course, you hated it in which case, you'll be thankful for My selections. lol

When My stepson was 16 and did a Christmas show, one of the kids had the flu and ended up puking all over the stage. It was a memorable Christmas. lol

Sweet. That particular music has a special place and commercial shit pales. Unless of course, you hated it in which case, you'll be thankful for My selections. lol

When My stepson was 16 and did a Christmas show, one of the kids had the flu and ended up puking all over the stage. It was a memorable Christmas. lol
This is the youngest of 4 kids that I have had the pleasure of gleefully watching in the same damn shows every damn year. Of course I adore the productions..

This is the youngest of 4 kids that I have had the pleasure of gleefully watching in the same damn shows every damn year. Of course I adore the productions..
LOL

Should have volunteered to produce a few of them. Give them your own...er...special interpretation.

LOL

Should have volunteered to produce a few of them. Give them your own...er...special interpretation.
Oh I bet they'd enjoy that...

LOL

Dood...that is the best part....seeing their faces. lol

I did a version of "Mice and Men" and the audience loved it....The faculty...not so much...

LOL

I did a version of "Mice and Men" and the audience loved it....The faculty...not so much...
I could do several versions yet the kountry fucks in my county carry weapons...

LOL

LOL

Why worry about that? I don't. Hell, I carry Myself.

LOL

LOL

Why worry about that? I don't. Hell, I carry Myself.
I have a very sharp tongue...

Forum List

Back