So it is almost the 250th day of the Obama Administration

The reason Obama hasn't taken their guns is because he is afraid of all these gun bearing right wingers.

Buying all those extra rounds of ammunition paid off

Fear's got nothing to do with it, time does. That's about the only thing maggie's gotten right today n-RW.

Maggie do you really think the UN ought to be allowed anywhere near that kind of money?

The reason Obama hasn't taken their guns is because he is afraid of all these gun bearing right wingers.

Sounds like the kind of thing that a pussified Barry would be afraid of...

Good thing he wears his Depends...

You got that right House

Obama took one look at all those armed right wingers and knew right away that they were too much for the US Army to tangle with.

That is so funny our militia nuts (all thirteen of them) think their squirrel guns are going to measure up to a platoon of Airborne infantry or Rangers or a squad of cooks. The militia will piss their pants, throw their guns down, throw their hands up, and start crying, "Please don't kill me."

And yet people's guns haven't been taken away? :confused:

What gives? All I've been hearing is for the past couple months is how Obama is going to take away everybody's guns. The man can't get Health Care passed but somehow he is going to get this done magically?

People like Pale Rider and others have been saying for months that he's going to take them, so when is it? A concrete date would be nice. That way, when that date passes by, we can get Terral like reasoning from those who believe this. :lol:

The right wing nuts are the biggest pussies on the planet.

Oh, I'm afraid! Obama is going to take away my guns!

I have a small penis, and I need a big gun to make up for it!

look for the lifted trucks.

Sounds like the kind of thing that a pussified Barry would be afraid of...

Good thing he wears his Depends...

de93c361fb3f243f1fab4be3b5196502.jpg

Fear's got nothing to do with it, time does. That's about the only thing maggie's gotten right today n-RW.

Maggie do you really think the UN ought to be allowed anywhere near that kind of money?

I don't know enough about how the UN disburses money to developing countries to have an opinion, except that it's usually done in the form of loans to non-poverty nations.

And yet people's guns haven't been taken away? :confused:

What gives? All I've been hearing is for the past couple months is how Obama is going to take away everybody's guns. The man can't get Health Care passed but somehow he is going to get this done magically?

People like Pale Rider and others have been saying for months that he's going to take them, so when is it? A concrete date would be nice. That way, when that date passes by, we can get Terral like reasoning from those who believe this. :lol:

He's too busy spending us into a coma.

Quadrupling the defecit.

Buzzing NYC with his terrorist buddies in AF-1.

Not to mention Letterman and all of the other Obama-Drama episodes on TV.

:clap2:

Quadrupling the defecit.

Wow....gets better every time they tell it now the deficit is Quadrupled from $11 Trillion to $44 Trillion

Right wingers were never really good at math

It wasn't 11 trillion untill after the One took office. And we are talking yearly addition to the deficit not the total of course.

That is so funny our militia nuts (all thirteen of them) think their squirrel guns are going to measure up to a platoon of Airborne infantry or Rangers or a squad of cooks. The militia will piss their pants, throw their guns down, throw their hands up, and start crying, "Please don't kill me."

One would hope that members of the standing military would not fire on US Citizens on US soil.

Quadrupling the defecit.

Wow....gets better every time they tell it now the deficit is Quadrupled from $11 Trillion to $44 Trillion

Right wingers were never really good at math

In the interest of accuracy, the deficite has not quadrupled yet. From about 408 billion in 2008 to about 1.3 Trillion with a T through 10 months annualized to only 1.56 Trillion. Obviously it would need to be about 1.63 Trillion to have quadrupled.

It has only increased by about 3.8 times in less than one year.

Thanks to the genius of the Democratically controlled house that would not approve the second half of Bush's budget, the whole mess belongs to Obama as it was ratified right after he took office and Uno Who signed it.

Most Presidents glide through their first year on the previous guy's budget. Not so today.

Forum List

Back