So It Continues: Boxer Vulnerable

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
New poll: Now, signs of real vulnerability for California's Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

So, is California's brittle Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer about to become the next Harry Reid? Which is to say, embattled at home.

As Reid worked the wallets of San Francisco on Presidents' Day to raise money for his endangered seat in Nevada, some stunning new Rasmussen Reports poll out today makes a compelling point:

For the second straight month the three-term senator is unable to break the 50% mark against any potential Republican opponents, the historical measuring mark of vulnerability for an incumbent nine months before an election.

For a Democrat in a Democrat state that gave Barack Obama 61% of its votes in 2008 (and still likes him more than many other places) to be mired in the mid-40's is a sign of real trouble. This is especially so given the fact that disgruntled voters gave Democrats control of the House, Senate and White House in 2008, expecting something to....

...happen beyond another congressional payraise.

I don't trust any poll yet. Then again, I normally don't trust polls in general. It's nice to think this could be true, but I'm not trusting it till it's done.

Districts are too gerrymandered to trust.

Were I running against that stone bitch, I'd play the clips of her snotty sniping at General Walsh and that condescending crap of her with the National Black Chamber of Commerce CEO, Harry Alford, as my campaign ads, over and over and over and over again.

Were I running against that stone bitch, I'd play the clips of her snotty sniping at General Walsh and that condescending crap of her with the National Black Chamber of Commerce CEO, Harry Alford, as my campaign ads, over and over and over and over again.
and that would be very good advice!

*BINGO* :clap2: Boxer clearly showed she's about as arrogant as they come during those hearings, Personally I hope she gets her @ss kicked in November (and plan to donate money to her opponent to help that happen).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdLbw6i6U9o]YouTube - Natl. Black Chamber CEO Accuses Boxer Of Racism (short version)[/ame]​

Barbara Boxer + Nancy Pelosi = one in the same!

Both of them are batshit fucking crazy liberal lunatics!

Time for the citizens of this great state to kick them both to the curb!

Same goes for Arnold, Waxman, Waters, and the rest of the liberal idiots who are destroying this great state by the day.

Last edited:
Damn fucking right!:clap2:

I don't trust any poll yet. Then again, I normally don't trust polls in general. It's nice to think this could be true, but I'm not trusting it till it's done.

Districts are too gerrymandered to trust.

Well, I guess if it can happen in MASS--it can happen in California--"cough--cough"---kind of skeptical again though. It's just hard for me to believe that California has finally woken up too.

Yea, let's root for getting rid of those Democrats, in a year they couldn't reverse the destruction of America that started in 1980...maybe Bush and Cheney can make a comeback...New Orleans would really have a reason to hold a parade...

You're so stupid it hurts, Jethro.

Who says that a Bushie neocon republican is the only alternative to Boxer?

Are their any other kind of Republicans allowed in the party by the human radical scum Norquist?

Forum List

Back