So Islam Got This Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Violence all over the world against, whomever I guess. Islamists just burn whatever flag they can find, mostly american, and trash whatever is on their path.

Bounty hunt against the filmmaker by islamist country officials declared just because he did make a film about some claims which some islamist scholars also agree on.

And the west is all apologetic. They don't care if their own values are physically insulted by all this rampage and seem really worried about islam being hypothetically insulted.

So we can declare the first round over and islamists got this one apparently. They proved violence is still a good method on this world, in 21st century, the cyber age, the age we hypothetically should have got to a level of understanding as a world society that violence has never done any good to the people of this world. Tolerance and freedom to ideas is what made all this possible for humanity and that it will be the one to push it any further. That tolerance and freedom to violence is what caged us in our dark past, like bunch of gorillas.

But this round is over and never will be fought again. It is lost and we should all learn from it. Everybody should have a word to say the next time; "ISLAM, enough is enough"

Why are you making generalizations? These were the actions of a few...There are billions of Muslims and you say "Islam got this round?"

Why are you making generalizations? These were the actions of a few...There are billions of Muslims and you say "Islam got this round?"

First off, a few falls short to describe the masses on the streets burning an killing I think.

Second, I am not generalizing. I am accusing islam, as a religion, promoting all this violence. I am accusing islam, as a religion, physically assaulting the values of the modern civilizations. And accusing western politicians being enablers to this whole tragic comedy.

There was an article about a group of protestors that invaded and burned another complex today. It was the complex of those extremists resonsible for the death of an American ambassador! The group and others like them chanted "America is our friend" and other hateful things as they were fired upon by the same extremists that killed the ambassador. Three died but they routed the extremists from their compound and burned it.

Are these the muslims you you are giving the "first round" to?

First off, a few falls short to describe the masses on the streets burning an killing I think.

Second, I am not generalizing. I am accusing islam, as a religion, promoting all this violence. I am accusing islam, as a religion, physically assaulting the values of the modern civilizations. And accusing western politicians being enablers to this whole tragic comedy.

I think your words are confusing and unclear. You speak as if Islam is a person. If your issue with Islam stems from the articles of faith, then perhaps it would be best, at least grammatically to state that "Islam as a religious faith, encourages its adherents to be violent" or something to that effect.

How does Islam physically assault something?

You have a billion Muslims. All Muslims are not created equal. In one part of the world you have many impoverished Muslims with little to no education but are encouraged by radical clerics to be violent. In other parts of the world you have "westernized muslims" that have a liberal view of society. In another part of the world you have Muslims that try to encourage liberal ideas of homosexuality. In another part of the world you have Muslims strict in faith in their love for God.

How Muslims interpret their doctrine and how they go about it in their day to day behavior is purely on an individual level. Sure you have pockets of Muslims with a warped view of how to handle conflicts whether religious, political, or rhetorical, but all Muslims don't react the same way. If you have a small pockets of communities where dangerous ideas are fostered but those communities may be at odds with other Muslim communities in other parts of the world. I'm really trying to get you to realize that regardless of your ideas of Islam they are not entirely accurate.

There was an article about a group of protestors that invaded and burned another complex today. It was the complex of those extremists resonsible for the death of an American ambassador! The group and others like them chanted "America is our friend" and other hateful things as they were fired upon by the same extremists that killed the ambassador. Three died but they routed the extremists from their compound and burned it.

Are these the muslims you you are giving the "first round" to?

Isn't that ironic, I am trying to point out islam and the violence aura around it and you are trying to contradict with it with what? Muslims in more violence?

I don't think your point of view is valid. You could do better.

I think your words are confusing and unclear. You speak as if Islam is a person. If your issue with Islam stems from the articles of faith, then perhaps it would be best, at least grammatically to state that "Islam as a religious faith, encourages its adherents to be violent" or something to that effect.

You have a billion Muslims. All Muslims are not created equal. In one part of the world you have many impoverished Muslims with little to no education but are encouraged by radical clerics to be violent. In other parts of the world you have "westernized muslims" that have a liberal view of society. In another part of the world you have Muslims that try to encourage liberal ideas of homosexuality. In another part of the world you have Muslims strict in faith in their love for God.

How Muslims interpret their doctrine and how they go about it in their day to day behavior is purely on an individual level. Sure you have pockets of Muslims with a warped view of how to handle conflicts whether religious, political, or rhetorical, but all Muslims don't react the same way. If you have a small pockets of communities where dangerous ideas are fostered but those communities may be at odds with other Muslim communities in other parts of the world. I'm really trying to get you to realize that regardless of your ideas of Islam they are not entirely accurate.

Islam is an idea. It is the idea of god, creator wanting you to change the world in a way he clearly states in his book. I don't know if you read it but it is the most dangerous idea there has ever been existed. Fascism might be a side(still not 100% sure), there are not many ideas still around that is up to the challenge.

But were there any nazis with milder point of view? More moderate than the ones that killed millions just because of their religion?

Of course there were. There were millions of them. But did that stop fascism to take its toll? Doesn't seem like it.

Islam is the same way. It will do whatever it is programmed to. Unless you make it hit to the bricks, unless you say stop, unless you make it realize, it is not working anymore. This is how ideas learn and adopt. Especially religion. Because people can live without political ideas, but apparently not without religious ones. Which is fine, we should not care what people believe in, unless it contradicts with the building blocks of our modern society.

Islam is an idea. It is the idea of god, creator wanting you to change the world in a way he clearly states in his book. I don't know if you read it but it is the most dangerous idea there has ever been existed. Fascism might be a side(still not 100% sure), there are not many ideas still around that is up to the challenge.

But were there any nazis with milder point of view? More moderate than the ones that killed millions just because of their religion?

Of course there were. There were millions of them. But did that stop fascism to take its toll? Doesn't seem like it.

Islam is the same way. It will do whatever it is programmed to. Unless you make it hit to the bricks, unless you say stop, unless you make it realize, it is not working anymore. This is how ideas learn and adopt. Especially religion. Because people can live without political ideas, but apparently not without religious ones. Which is fine, we should not care what people believe in, unless it contradicts with the building blocks of our modern society.

You literally just completely made up your own interpretation on Islam.

Even with your completely false interpretation none is convinced. Try to make it sound scarier next time.

I don't get why all these attacks on religion are allowed in the Clean Debate Zone. If anyone made such wild accusations against Christians or Jews the threads would be moved to the romper room, no?

Already debunked the theory of you being an ex Muslim about a hundred times. He doesn't even know a basic leader in Islam. But he told me he read the whole Koran and knew everything about Islam. So who's the first Islamic imam?

Might as well close this thread. Lol because I joined this thread he ran away and won't respond to anyone :) . Like the usual,alpine you need to back up your claims. You haven't, you are only presenting your skewed interpretation.

I don't get why all these attacks on religion are allowed in the Clean Debate Zone. If anyone made such wild accusations against Christians or Jews the threads would be moved to the romper room, no?

I don't know, you tell me? It should be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back