So is this accurate ?

This is doing the rounds today in the UK. Is it accurate ?

61824473_631442310703479_9140109397127593984_n.jpg

Yep. Americans have to pay for stuff. Crazy, idn't it? But fear not, the "free shit" party is going to fix all that.
You shouldnt be invoiced for any of these things. Your taxes should cover it.

No, they shouldn't. "Should" implies that is the only possible, viable, correct way of doing things, and you "should" learn that your preferences are just that: YOUR preferences. Please try to wrap your admittedly small number of brain cells around the fact that just because YOU want to hand the majority of your income over to your government so that you can then pretend that you're getting things "for free", not everyone has that mindset. Nor are we required to because you think it's "the way things should be".

I myself would rather keep my money with me and do the paying only when and if it's needed. And since it's MY money, not yours, you don't get to tell me that I "should" do it otherwise.
Whilst I am grieving for my slaughtered child I should not be persecuted with medical bills.Its barbaric and I suspect that you are making it up.

Yep. Americans have to pay for stuff. Crazy, idn't it? But fear not, the "free shit" party is going to fix all that.

No, they shouldn't. "Should" implies that is the only possible, viable, correct way of doing things, and you "should" learn that your preferences are just that: YOUR preferences. Please try to wrap your admittedly small number of brain cells around the fact that just because YOU want to hand the majority of your income over to your government so that you can then pretend that you're getting things "for free", not everyone has that mindset. Nor are we required to because you think it's "the way things should be".

I myself would rather keep my money with me and do the paying only when and if it's needed. And since it's MY money, not yours, you don't get to tell me that I "should" do it otherwise.
Whilst I am grieving for my slaughtered child I should not be persecuted with medical bills.Its barbaric and I suspect that you are making it up.

THIS JUST IN: Life doesn't stop just because something bad happens.

In related news, bills are not "persecution", you immature dingbat. They're just a part of adult life, like having to scrub your toilet. And if you'd ever spent so much as a day of your life BEING an adult instead of a mindless slave of the state, you would know that medical bills do not show up especially fast after services are rendered, most Americans have some sort of provision for paying for emergency treatment (despite what the leftist propaganda machine you call your "media" tells you), and hospitals are usually quite willing to work with patients on creating a payment plan rather than having to write the entire bill off.

And I have no problem whatsoever with being characterized as "barbaric" by someone I consider to be one step above chimpanzees. Save your "moral" condemnations for someone who doesn't spit on the idea that YOU even have morals.

In related news, bills are not "persecution", you immature dingbat. They're just a part of adult life, like having to scrub your toilet. And if you'd ever spent so much as a day of your life BEING an adult instead of a mindless slave of the state, you would know that medical bills do not show up especially fast after services are rendered, most Americans have some sort of provision for paying for emergency treatment (despite what the leftist propaganda machine you call your "media" tells you), and hospitals are usually quite willing to work with patients on creating a payment plan rather than having to write the entire bill off.

And I have no problem whatsoever with being characterized as "barbaric" by someone I consider to be one step above chimpanzees. Save your "moral" condemnations for someone who doesn't spit on the idea that YOU even have morals.
Well there is a better way. No wonder you people shoot each other all the time. You are brutalised.

Well there is a better way. No wonder you people shoot each other all the time. You are brutalised.

No, there is just another way. You only think it's better because you can't comprehend the notion of dealing with your own life instead of having a Nanny Government handle it for you because you're too dumb and lazy.

No wonder you people have to suck off of your betters. You are infantilized.

No, there is just another way. You only think it's better because you can't comprehend the notion of dealing with your own life instead of having a Nanny Government handle it for you because you're too dumb and lazy.

You set new lows every time you post.

See above, re: I still don't respect you enough to care.

If you can't deal with the truth, stop barging around offering unsolicited advice on how other people should live their lives.

If you can't deal with the truth, stop barging around offering unsolicited advice on how other people should live their lives.
You want to present grieving parents with hospital bills. That makes you Satan. Send the bills to the NRA and the gun makers.

You can pretty much guarantee such or similar cases actually happened.

Pre-Obamacare, medical bills were the #1 cause of personal bankruptcy, serious disease, injury or accident pretty much included. Republican goons desperately want to turn the clock back.

You want to present grieving parents with hospital bills. That makes you Satan. Send the bills to the NRA and the gun makers.

Tell you what, since you are so concerned about our business, we will send the bills to you and you can pay them. Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back